Rogue-Nation3
White Sands N.M. findings - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Around the World (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-24.html)
+--- Forum: America and its Territories (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: White Sands N.M. findings (/thread-9017.html)

White Sands N.M. findings - 727Sky - 08-01-2022

RE: White Sands N.M. findings - BIAD - 08-01-2022

What we take as correct data is being upgraded everyday. This slow marching-back of when mankind
first ventured here and there is also transforming our perception of what we actually are.
minusculethumbsup

RE: White Sands N.M. findings - NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-01-2022

(08-01-2022, 12:05 PM)BIAD Wrote: What we take as correct data is being upgraded everyday. This slow marching-back of when mankind
first ventured here and there is also transforming our perception of what we actually are.
minusculethumbsup

The more we think we know, the more we realize how much we don't know.

We don't know what we don't know, until we know it, so we have become very good at making crap up.

(08-01-2022, 12:49 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: The more we think we know, the more we realize how much we don't know.

We don't know what we don't know, until we know it, so we have become very good at making crap up.

If they find thousands-of-years-old stiletto heel-marks there, I may have to have a word with BIAD!
tinylaughing

RE: White Sands N.M. findings - NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-01-2022

(08-01-2022, 02:26 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(08-01-2022, 12:49 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: The more we think we know, the more we realize how much we don't know.

If they find thousands-of-years-old stiletto heel-marks there, I may have to have a word with BIAD!
tinylaughing

If they find those prints, BIAD will have more than some splaning to do.

I am not worried though. He has managed to stay two steps ahead of them, all these years, and that was while hopscotching in these.

[Image: Kronier-boots-3.jpg]

Anyway, if they ever find BIAD, they will very quickly back up, while saying:

(08-01-2022, 02:49 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: If they find those prints, BIAD will have more than some splaning to do...

minusculethumbsup

Many years ago, my family and I visited White Sands a couple of times and when using the car, my wife told
me it was difficult driving along Dunes Drive due to her mind constantly wishing to say that the white-stuff
drifting onto the surface must be snow!
tinybiggrin
A European-thing...? I dunno!

RE: White Sands N.M. findings - Ninurta - 08-01-2022

Many moons ago, when I was a kid, the going this was "the Clovis hypothesis", which stated that Clovis hunters were the first to enter the new World via an Alasakan land bridge, around 11,000 years ago (ca 9000 BC). They said that because at the time, they knew of no artifacts older than Clovis points.

Then they started finding older stuff, and science was getting jittery - how could they be wrong?

There is a cave on Cedar Creek in Russell County, VA where I used to camp and cook out. There was an archaeological dig there at that cave that produced evidence going back to 9500 BC, 11500 years ago - how could people have been there, a continent away from the land bridge, 500 years BEFORE Clovis hunters crossed the bridge?

Then a butchered mastodon bone was found just across the mountain in Saltville VA that was 14500 years old. Meadowcroft and Cactus Hill pushed the dating back even farther, to around 19000 years ago, long before Clovis. Science at first said those were "impossible", and fought against the dating, but eventually they had to admit it's accuracy.

Monte Verde in Chile is currently undergoing a like process - evidence for the presence of humans there has been dated to around 32000 BC, and science is currently in the "no, that's impossible" phase of thought regarding that evidence.

They are not even entertaining the evidence purported to be 42000 years old in Brazil yet.

So far, these 23000 year old footprints at White Sands are the oldest evidence in North America. Science is currently attempting to falsify their dating, which is an integral part of doing science. If and when they cannot, the dating will stand.

A European stone point was dredged up from the continental shelf just off the coast of VA that is, I think, around 21000 years old an another of the same type was found near Richmond, but both of those lack context, and so have been pretty well rejected by most archaeologists.

On Route 19, between Lebanon, VA and Cedar Bluff, VA, near Belfast VA, 19000 year old points have been found around 100 yards from the roadbed of route 19 in a "temporary" open-air camp from long ago.

People have been here a lot longer than science is yet willing to admit.

(08-01-2022, 06:07 PM)Ninurta Wrote: ...People have been here a lot longer than science is yet willing to admit.

You can't say that, you haven't got a white lab-coat.
tinywhat

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11683]

RE: White Sands N.M. findings - EndtheMadnessNow - 08-01-2022

In the words of Graham Hancock... "Stuff just keeps on getting older"

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know."
― Donald Rumsfeld

[Image: XLW3LW2.gif]