Rogue-Nation3
Stop having white kids billboard goes up in Portland - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Social Unrest and Justice (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Stop having white kids billboard goes up in Portland (/thread-8458.html)

Stop having white kids billboard goes up in Portland - GeauxHomeLittleD - 03-29-2022

Warning: This might be a joke but with the way Clownworld is progressing it could be reality soon enough!

Still supporting "social justice" and "racial equity"? 

[Image: JdcrLeo.png]

Time to wake up and smell the coffee!!!

Investment Watch Blog Link

RE: Stop having white kids billboard goes up in Portland - UpThenDown - 03-29-2022

having gone to the website it would appear to be a Rick Roll

https://stophavingwhitekids.org/

I am betting its photoshop

Something to do with the Hodge Twins (never herd of them myself)

RE: Stop having white kids billboard goes up in Portland - Ninurta - 03-29-2022

If it's real, I bet it cost a lot of money to put up - and I wonder how man staving African children they could have saved the lives of with that money?

RE: Stop having white kids billboard goes up in Portland - GeauxHomeLittleD - 03-29-2022

(03-29-2022, 09:25 PM)UpThenDown Wrote: having gone to the website it would appear to be a Rick Roll

Never heard of them either, but really hoping that it IS a joke!
Having been to that part of the country I wouldn't doubt they would erect a billboard like that though.

RE: Stop having white kids billboard goes up in Portland - GeauxHomeLittleD - 03-29-2022

(03-29-2022, 09:38 PM)Ninurta Wrote: If it's real, I bet it cost a lot of money to put up - and I wonder how man staving African children they could have saved the lives of with that money?

Considering the mindset around Portland it could go either way! 
Hoping it's a joke but you know there are many who would like to see it happen.

Def somebody playing tricks with Photoshop, but even the real sign is bad enough:

[Image: xr6618w.jpg]

RE: Stop having white kids billboard goes up in Portland - EndtheMadnessNow - 03-29-2022

(03-29-2022, 08:05 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Warning: This might be a joke but with the way Clownworld is progressing it could be reality soon enough!

Doesn't matter if it's real or not. The billboard 'seed' has been plastered all over social media into the sub-conscious. I lived just outside of "Keep Portland Weird" for 18 years and weird is an understatement. Too bad the eastern part of Oregon cannot secede, though some have been trying for years.

RE: Stop having white kids billboard goes up in Portland - DesertBorn - 03-29-2022

If this is a real billboard, how is it not hateful?  Why would any city allow this to stay up?

RE: Stop having white kids billboard goes up in Portland - DaphneApollo2 - 03-29-2022

Imagine saying: "Stop having black kids, ( going by spring break etc.) it wouldn't fly. 

Imagine saying: "Stop having gay, lgbt ---- xyz kids.  There would be chaos in this country. 

Tear that billboard down I say.  But, going by the poster on that article she believes in white genocide and she's White herself. 

It would be nice if all white people leave this country all at once.  Pay us for our stuff first.

RE: Stop having white kids billboard goes up in Portland - Grace - 03-30-2022

(03-29-2022, 08:05 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: Warning: This might be a joke but with the way Clownworld is progressing it could be reality soon enough!

Stop having white kids .org is a right wing website... Not left. It's got links to various patriotic and FJB apparel...

(03-29-2022, 09:25 PM)UpThenDown Wrote: having gone to the website it would appear to be a Rick Roll

No it's real. The Hodge Twins are conservative right wing stand-up comedians. The links are to official apparel sites.

RE: Stop having white kids billboard goes up in Portland - beez - 03-30-2022

If Planned Parenthood wasn't so hot on killing unborn brown babies, then there would be no god damned minorities.

(03-30-2022, 03:01 AM)beez Wrote: If Planned Parenthood wasn't so hot on killing unborn brown babies, then there would be no god damned minorities.

So true. Have you noticed the decrease in African American children these past few decades? 10% of this countries African American population growth is a growth through immigration (foreign born) and not through birth rates.

Yet many blacks in America still support the left... It's mind boggling.

RE: Stop having white kids billboard goes up in Portland - ancientlight - 03-30-2022

(03-30-2022, 02:41 AM)Grace Wrote:

Stop having white kids .org is a right wing website... Not left. It's got links to various patriotic and FJB apparel...

That's actually a genius way of attracting 'lefties' and to , hopefully , wake them up to the truth  minusculebeercheers

(03-30-2022, 05:48 AM)ancientlight Wrote:
(03-30-2022, 02:41 AM)Grace Wrote: Stop having white kids .org is a right wing website... Not left. It's got links to various patriotic and FJB apparel...

That's actually a genius way of attracting 'lefties' and to , hopefully , wake them up to the truth  minusculebeercheers

Which I think is the intention. This is what you see when you open the site:

[Image: Screenshot-20220330-022235.png]

RE: Stop having white kids billboard goes up in Portland - BIAD - 03-30-2022

I agree with @UpThenDown, it's fake. The foliage gives it away.
The Hodge Twins are taking the piss because this racism silliness has just gotten out of hand.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11129]