Rogue-Nation3
They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Rogue Politics (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: 2024 Elections (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-125.html)
+--- Thread: They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, (/thread-8141.html)

They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - guohua - 02-03-2022

Quote:Michelle Obama: Democrats' 2024 'break glass in case of emergency' candidate

Yes they would  tinysure

Democrats would do anything to win, didn't they just prove that!!??

I'm a little surprised Biden isn't recommended her for SCOTUS.

Quote:Let’s face it: The 2024 presidential campaign is in full swing. Across all media platforms, pundits gorge themselves at the all-you-can-write buffet of speculation — satisfying voracious appetites for clicks and cable catnip.

Topping the speculation spectrum is Trump vs. DeSantis — a Drudge Report favorite topic that could be brutal.

A close second is Vice President Kamala Harris’s lackluster performance. If President Biden declines to seek a second term, she sucks up copious amounts of bandwidth as a weak frontrunner.
Currently, there’s much chatter about the unlikely chance that Biden nominates Harris to the Supreme Court, solving two presidential “problems” — which Black woman to select for the Court and whether to remove Harris from the 2024 ticket.

Third, and reflected in polling, is an early assumption that Biden is a failed one-termer channeling Jimmy Carter. That has raised the possibility of Hillary Clinton’s presidential comeback. Joe Concha’s Hill headline – “Hillary 2024? Given the competition, she may be the Dems' best hope” – crystalized the party’s leadership problem. However, as the Democrats’ “best hope,” Hillary pales in comparison to another former first lady, Michelle Obama.

Before considering all the reasons, here is a pertinent trivia question: Who topped 2021’s list of the world’s most admired women? According to a global survey conducted by YouGov, Michelle Obama was the leader. Kamala Harris ranked 11th, with Hillary Clinton 12th.
Source

So,,, are you interested in having another Obama as POTUS?
Would she make all your hopes and dreams come true and elevate all women up the social status lander or just Black Women.
This is the woman who said in 2008 ""for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country", is she proud now?

RE: They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - Ninurta - 02-03-2022

"Her' husband is the one that got all this racial bullshit rolling during his tenure in the Oval Office. I expect that if she were to get the job, that would be the straw that breaks the camel's back, and an all out race war would break out. We weren't very far from it a year ago.

Do we really want a president that claims to be female, but walks like a truck driver in heels because "she" has to leave enough room for her junk to swing free so "she" don't mash her own 'nads because of a misstep with "her" knees too close together?

RE: They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - ABNARTY - 02-03-2022

Kamala may be a very weak candidate. But she was waaaaay weaker when she was chosen for the VP on the DNC ticket. Joe was a non-entity at the same time. Yet, here we are. 

If they could get these two duds elected once by hook or crook, they can do it again. (Mostly "crook", I know.)

If she does get the nod, just wait for the media blitz on how amazing she is doing. She will on The View once a week up to Nov 4th. Did you know she saved a busload of children from going off a cliff? The bus was on fire. The children were all gender-indeterminate. And the bus driver was Trump.

RE: They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - Ninurta - 02-04-2022

(02-03-2022, 11:32 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Kamala may be a very weak candidate. But she was waaaaay weaker when she was chosen for the VP on the DNC ticket. Joe was a non-entity at the same time. Yet, here we are. 

If they could get these two duds elected once by hook or crook, they can do it again. (Mostly "crook", I know.)

If she does get the nod, just wait for the media blitz on how amazing she is doing. She will on The View once a week up to Nov 4th. Did you know she saved a busload of children from going off a cliff? The bus was on fire. The children were all gender-indeterminate. And the bus driver was Trump.

That is a worrisome assessment. That they will have a MSM propaganda blitz to attempt to improve her image so that they can use that alleged improvement to mask a vote count fudged in her favor. Maybe they've learned their lesson with Joe, when he allegedly garnered "the most votes in US history" while simultaneously having the most lackluster campaign in US history and not being very well liked by, well, anybody.

Of course, that will not fool anyone with their eyes wide open, because we know her reputation is already damaged beyond repair. That would not stop them from at least trying to keep up appearances to cover their asses, though.

Always remember, it was Joe Biden who repeatedly paraphrased Joe Stalin by saying "what really matters is who counts the votes." Yes, BidenHarris really said that, repeatedly, right out in front of God and everybody.

He has no shame when he can paraphrase a Soviet dictator advocating voter suppression and vote manipulation to steal a "win" with impunity and get away with it.

RE: They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - ABNARTY - 02-04-2022

(02-04-2022, 12:02 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 11:32 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Kamala may be a very weak candidate. But she was waaaaay weaker when she was chosen for the VP on the DNC ticket. Joe was a non-entity at the same time. Yet, here we are. 

That is a worrisome assessment. That they will have a MSM propaganda blitz to attempt to improve her image so that they can use that alleged improvement to mask a vote count fudged in her favor. Maybe they've learned their lesson with Joe, when he allegedly garnered "the most votes in US history" while simultaneously having the most lackluster campaign in US history and not being very well liked by, well, anybody.

Of course, that will not fool anyone with their eyes wide open, because we know her reputation is already damaged beyond repair. That would not stop them from at least trying to keep up appearances to cover their asses, though.

Always remember, it was Joe Biden who repeatedly paraphrased Joe Stalin by saying "what really matters is who counts the votes." Yes, BidenHarris really said that, repeatedly, right out in front of God and everybody.

He has no shame when he can paraphrase a Soviet dictator advocating voter suppression and vote manipulation to steal a "win" with impunity and get away with it.

Kamala won the 2024 election by receiving 400 million votes. The most honest, above-boards election in the history of humanity. If you disagree, you are a nazi.

RE: They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - Ninurta - 02-04-2022

(02-04-2022, 12:38 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: Kamala won the 2024 election by receiving 400 million votes. The most honest, above-boards election in the history of humanity. If you disagree, you are a nazi.

Aye. Without a doubt, she got almost the entire Maniland Chinese vote, and maybe a majority of the votes coming out of Nigeria as well!!

Zieg heil!

RE: They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - senona - 02-04-2022

(02-03-2022, 07:11 PM)Ninurta Wrote: "Her' husband is the one that got all this racial bullshit rolling during his tenure in the Oval Office. I expect that if she were to get the job, that would be the straw that breaks the camel's back, and an all out race war would break out. We weren't very far from it a year ago.

Not only did Obama get the race war going, but he also sided with the black criminals BEFORE the evidence was ever shown in court and his comments/attitude turned a good many people against the police.

Believe that was the start of  'defund the police' mentality

As a President, Obama should not have put himself into every damn controversial shooting that involved black thugs/white cops... yet he did.  And the MSM was right behind him, following his lead

If you will remember, when Bush interfered with the Elian Gonzales situation years ago, he caught a little backlash with many saying as a President he should not have gotten involved. He should have remained neutral

Bush claimed it was only because it was of international issue that he stepped in, if I'm not mistaken.

But still, the MSM gave him grief over that and the images of the raid that didn't help either. LOL

RE: They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - senona - 02-04-2022

I laugh ........ yet it is scarily true

The MSM will make her sound like Super Woman, who can leap tall buildings in a single bound

(((....."Did you know she saved a busload of children from going off a cliff? The bus was on fire. The children were all gender-indeterminate. And the bus driver was Trump"   smallroflmao )))

RE: They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - 727Sky - 02-04-2022

I figure if we do not get people this election cycle that are not bought and paid for by (whoever) and honestly care for America and her people then the woke democrats will decimate what is left of America and the economy...put a lid on it and collect their retirement packages.... maybe in a foreign land ...

RE: They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - guohua - 02-04-2022

RE: They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - ABNARTY - 02-05-2022

(02-04-2022, 04:51 AM)727Sky Wrote: I figure if we do not get people this election cycle that are not bought and paid for by (whoever) and honestly care for America and her people then the woke democrats will decimate what is left of America and the economy...put a lid on it and collect their retirement packages.... maybe in a foreign land ...

Yes. The problem is when someone like that pops up on the political radar, they are shot down. They become a nazi/terrorist/problematic/baby eater.

RE: They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - Ninurta - 02-05-2022

(02-04-2022, 04:51 AM)727Sky Wrote: I figure if we do not get people this election cycle that are not bought and paid for by (whoever) and honestly care for America and her people then the woke democrats will decimate what is left of America and the economy...put a lid on it and collect their retirement packages.... maybe in a foreign land ...

I believe that collecting their bonuses "in a foreign land" is a foregone conclusion - by the time they get what they want, America itself will BE "a foreign land".

RE: They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - guohua - 02-06-2022

Nancy Pelosi has announced she plans to run for re-election.
Her ad minusculepuke  will make you sick.
 Yes They Lie!

RE: They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - Ninurta - 02-06-2022

(02-06-2022, 12:05 AM)guohua Wrote: Nancy Pelosi has announced she plans to run for re-election.
Her ad minusculepuke  will make you sick.
 Yes They Lie!

I can't believe she trotted out that tired old Democrat lie from the 80's - "it's for the children" - and actually said it word for word. People back then knew it was bullshit, and it's still bullshit today. If they were really "for the children", they'd have done something to protect them from Democrat initiatives by now. Does she not know we've been on to that shit for nearly 40 years now?

I've seen some recent press conferences from Nan, and she's looking a little rougher than she did yesterday. Nan may be fading fast, and if she stays on that trajectory, I'll be surprised if she survives to election day.

As far as his final question goes - how do we save "democracy", it's pretty simple, and he was on the right track - end the centralization of government. Get back to the original intent of the Founders, a weak central government and strong local governments. That would go a long way in putting the power back into the hands of the people as the Founders intended. And, at the root of it's meaning, "democracy" does mean "rule by the People", now doesn't it?

So to save "Democracy", we have to first downsize the federal government and beat it back into it's proper Constitutionally authorized boundaries, then take the power back out of the hands of the corrupt politicians and put it back where it is supposed to be, with the People, with the appropriate Constitutional safeguards put back in place to keep the majority from overrunning the minority,  That's not really a "Democracy" as Jefferson saw Democracy ("two wolves and one sheep voting on what is for supper"), but it's a damned sight closer than whatever this is that we have now, where powerful elite politicians are running roughshod over the same individuals, the same "People", they claim to be protecting, and enriching themselves off the backs of that people.

RE: They are thinking about,,,,,,,,, - guohua - 02-11-2022

Quote:Hillary Clinton to speak at New York Democratic convention: report

Former Clinton allies recently speculated 'a perfect storm in the Democratic Party' could open the door for a comeback

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is slated to speak at the New York State Democratic Convention next week, according to sources who spoke to CNBC.

"She’s beloved by the mainstream members of the Democratic Party and her popularity is likely higher than that of President Biden," a person familiar with the arrangement told the outlet. "It’s good for her because it keeps her relevant, and her appearance is likely meant to galvanize the party and the audience."
Chris Melnyczuk, who is chief of staff to New York State Democratic Party chair Jay Jacobs, said the party "reached out to a number of people to speak and, you know, we’re waiting back on confirmation from a number of people. So there are a few things in the works."
Source

Looks like she is the Democrats Best Hope for 2024  tinysurprised