Rogue-Nation3
Boosters on the way and Baaa Baaa Baaa - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Members Interests (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-49.html)
+--- Forum: Daily Chit Chat (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-50.html)
+--- Thread: Boosters on the way and Baaa Baaa Baaa (/thread-7918.html)

Boosters on the way and Baaa Baaa Baaa - 727Sky - 10-06-2021

RE: Boosters on the way and Baaa Baaa Baaa - ABNARTY - 10-06-2021

I guess that guy is "Employee of the Month" over at Pfizer. I wonder if he owns shares?

RE: Boosters on the way and Baaa Baaa Baaa - Kenzo - 10-06-2021

Have to achieve the goals of sustainable developments...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10162]

RE: Boosters on the way and Baaa Baaa Baaa - BIAD - 10-06-2021

(10-06-2021, 02:44 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I guess that guy is "Employee of the Month" over at Pfizer. I wonder if he owns shares?

I believe that Mr. Trudeau was quite down on the payout list when Big Pharma handed out its 'Do-&-Don't' list for
making the masses look to the golden calf called 'Vaccine'. Of course, with a sniffles magically transformed into a
controlling cattle-prod by those who enjoy oppressing, you can see how a supposed naturally-funded virus came
to the conclusion that Canada was an ideal home for it to linger.
tinysure

I heard wearing black-face can chase it away... but I only saw it on the internet instead of one Dr. Fauci's decrees.
tinywondering

RE: Boosters on the way and Baaa Baaa Baaa - Ninurta - 10-06-2021

(10-06-2021, 06:54 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 02:44 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: I guess that guy is "Employee of the Month" over at Pfizer. I wonder if he owns shares?

I believe that Mr. Trudeau was quite down on the payout list when Big Pharma handed out its 'Do-&-Don't' list for
making the masses look to the golden calf called 'Vaccine'. Of course, with a sniffles magically transformed into a
controlling cattle-prod by those who enjoy oppressing, you can see how a supposed naturally-funded virus came
tinysure

I heard wearing black-face can chase it away... but I only saw it on the internet instead of one Dr. Fauci's decrees.
tinywondering

That might work. Virginia Governor Ralph "Black Face" Northam has not cotched the coof, I  believe.

RE: Boosters on the way and Baaa Baaa Baaa - ABNARTY - 10-06-2021

(10-06-2021, 06:54 PM)BIAD Wrote:

tinysure

tinywondering

Well said. I guess I react to him on a much more visceral level. I wanna punch him in the face. Not very Canadian I know, but it's where I'm at.

RE: Boosters on the way and Baaa Baaa Baaa - F2d5thCav - 10-08-2021

Hmm, "Boosters on the way" can be sung to the tune of "Strangers in the Night"  tinylaughing

Cheers