Rogue-Nation3
A new Social Media Website - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Technology and Advancements (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-61.html)
+--- Forum: Computers, Internet and the Digital World (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-62.html)
+--- Thread: A new Social Media Website (/thread-7761.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: A new Social Media Website - Ninurta - 08-11-2021

(08-11-2021, 08:12 AM)BIAD Wrote: All worked fine yesterday, but now when I went to log-in...

Quote:Oops, looks like your account is not activated yet.
Please choose a method below to activate your account.

Failed to send the confirmation code, please select one of the activation methods.

Email: ...................................................................
(Send Confirmation Button)

This e-mail is already in use
Via E-mail

There are no other 'activation methods' and my email address hasn't changed.
Oh well.
tinywondering

I sent a message to see if they can track down the glitch in the matrix.

RE: A new Social Media Website - BIAD - 08-11-2021

(08-11-2021, 09:14 AM)Ninurta Wrote: I sent a message to see if they can track down the glitch in the matrix...

Cheers! (late reply due to being at the mother-in-law's!)

Edit: All okay again, just checked. Thanks Sir.

RE: A new Social Media Website - Michigan Swamp Buck - 08-14-2021

I'm up as BuckMarsh. Looks interesting. I like Gab, but it gets to me too, although for different reasons. Lots of antisemitism in my opinion. I'll follow some members that I later unfollow due to their antisemitic posts. I wish Parler would get it together, I liked that before it got clobbered.

RE: A new Social Media Website - Ninurta - 08-14-2021

(08-14-2021, 12:58 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I'm up as BuckMarsh. Looks interesting. I like Gab, but it gets to me too, although for different reasons. Lots of antisemitism in my opinion. I'll follow some members that I later unfollow due to their antisemitic posts. I wish Parler would get it together, I liked that before it got clobbered.

Yeah, Parler! THAT'S the name of the site that refused me a membership because I didn't have a cell phone! I've got one, of course, but for the life of me cannot find a decent reason to give a social media site a means of tracking me. That pumped up my mistrust of Parler considerably, that they would refuse me an account unless I gave them my tracking number ID...

Nope. I'll never have a Parler account. they've shit the nest with me.

RE: A new Social Media Website - BIAD - 08-14-2021

(08-14-2021, 08:26 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Yeah, Parler! THAT'S the name of the site that refused me a membership because I didn't have a cell phone!
I've got one, of course, but for the life of me cannot find a decent reason to give a social media site a means of tracking me.
That pumped up my mistrust of Parler considerably, that they would refuse me an account unless I gave them my tracking
number ID...

Nope. I'll never have a Parler account. they've shit the nest with me.

There goes another cell-phone tied to the buckshot-riddled gate post and pronounced a participant of today's surveillance-world!
tinybiggrin
I've heard of these sites, but I never venture onto them. The wee-voice in my head keeps telling me the original users of this
type of communication were the military and that always makes me hesitant!
(Even though I'm a nobody!)

Edit: Oh Gosh...! I've just realised I do go to these styles of discussion! I joined YubNub!

RE: A new Social Media Website - Michigan Swamp Buck - 08-15-2021

I'm liking Yub Nub, I hope it stays up and gains a big following. But I like you guys too, I won't be straying too far.

Thanks!

RE: A new Social Media Website - Mystic Wanderer - 08-16-2021

Went over and made my profile and had a walk around the joint. Looks good so far.  Still checking it out and learning my way around. 

minusculegoodjob