Rogue-Nation3
When Facts Don't Matter, Riot! - Printable Version

+- Rogue-Nation3 (https://rogue-nation3.com)
+-- Forum: Controversy and Debate (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-19.html)
+--- Forum: Social Unrest and Justice (https://rogue-nation3.com/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: When Facts Don't Matter, Riot! (/thread-7452.html)

When Facts Don't Matter, Riot! - Mystic Wanderer - 04-21-2021

Yesterday, just as the verdict was coming in on the Chauvin trial, some people in Columbus, OH were having a domestic dispute. Police were called. When they arrived, one 16 year old girl had a long knife and was just about to stab another girl in the neck. Police responded quickly by firing at the one with the knife. She fell and later died.

BLM quickly showed up to the street and started their rhetoric before even knowing the facts. All they knew was, a white cop shot a black girl, and that was enough for them to turn into animals. 

See tweet: 
Quote:https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1384704627875237893?s=20

Quote:On Tuesday afternoon Columbus police shot Makiyah Bryant, a 16-year-old girl who was attempting to stab another person.

16-year-old Makiyah Bryant was involved in a fight before police responded to reports of an attempted stabbing.
Protesters immediately took to the street following her death.
Read more:  LINK

This video goes through the incident perfectly. I hope you watch it. It's not long. 

Quote:Columbus mayor Andrew Ginther said that police had body-worn cameras at the scene, adding: "We know, based on this footage, the officer took action to protect another young girl in our community.

"But a family is grieving tonight and this young 15-year-old girl will never be coming home."

As per the above article, the girl was in foster care. If she had a grieving family, why isn't she with them? If they had been the parents this girl needed, she wouldn't have been in this situation. 
But that's for a different thread.

Thanks to @"BIAD"  for this news report.

RE: When Facts Don't Matter, Riot! - xuenchen - 04-22-2021

It was a mostly peaceful stabbing event.

Normal people would have had "access to" guns however.

Charles Darwin quotes will be recited at the funeral(s)  tinylaughing

RE: When Facts Don't Matter, Riot! - Mystic Wanderer - 04-22-2021

I really like this man's reporting. He's a defense lawyer and he takes current news and court cases and breaks them down to tell us when the watchers should be watched. Yeah, the name of his show is, Watching the Watchers.

In this video he goes over the story and shows the film that has come out, then he also puts together a compilation of news headlines to show how the media are already shaping the narrative against the police officer. 

If I were a policeman in one of these towns who doesn't appreciate "me", I would move out. Eventually, there will be no one left to come when someone calls for help. What will they do then?  Just kill each other until no one is left?

Quote:Columbus cop who fatally shot Ma'Khia Bryant, 16, is an expert marksman in the Air National Guard where he also serves as a military policeman
  • Nicholas Reardon shot Bryant at around 4.45pm on Tuesday on the 3100 block of Legion Lane while responding to a 911 call about an attempted stabbing 

• Reardon, a graduate of Bishop Watterson Catholic school in Columbus, was a member of the school's wrestling team 

• While he attended Air Force basic combat training, the school posted updates on his progress  

• Reardon graduated from basic combat training in August 2017 before attending the military's Security Forces Tech School at Lackland Air Force Base 

•  The Security Forces Academy teaches a 65-day course where students learn the basic functions of serving as military police

• His alma mater's Twitter account said he earned the expert marksman badge for the M4A1 Carbine fully automatic assault rifle used by the military 

[Image: 42065424-9498137-image-a-9_1619063408900.jpg]

Source

RE: When Facts Don't Matter, Riot! - Ninurta - 04-22-2021

(04-22-2021, 05:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I really like this man's reporting. He's a defense lawyer and he takes current news and court cases and breaks them down to tell us when the watchers should be watched. Yeah, the name of his show is, Watching the Watchers.

In this video he goes over the story and shows the film that has come out, then he also puts together a compilation of news headlines to show how the media are already shaping the narrative against the police officer. 

If I were a policeman in one of these towns who doesn't appreciate "me", I would move out. Eventually, there will be no one left to come when someone calls for help. What will they do then?  Just kill each other until no one is left?

That video is pure genius in a sea of madness. Mr, Gruler has his shit together and in one basket. In particular, the analysis at the end of the video, from which one can project a couple of different, but related, outcomes of all this is on point.

It reminded me a little of the John Titor prognostication that the war would be in the open with everyone aware of it when "the police stopped responding to 911 calls". I could see that happening on the not too distant future in some of these crazy-assed neighborhoods.

(04-22-2021, 07:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:Columbus cop who fatally shot Ma'Khia Bryant, 16, is an expert marksman in the Air National Guard where he also serves as a military policeman
  • Nicholas Reardon shot Bryant at around 4.45pm on Tuesday on the 3100 block of Legion Lane while responding to a 911 call about an attempted stabbing 

• Reardon, a graduate of Bishop Watterson Catholic school in Columbus, was a member of the school's wrestling team 

• While he attended Air Force basic combat training, the school posted updates on his progress  

• Reardon graduated from basic combat training in August 2017 before attending the military's Security Forces Tech School at Lackland Air Force Base 

•  The Security Forces Academy teaches a 65-day course where students learn the basic functions of serving as military police

• His alma mater's Twitter account said he earned the expert marksman badge for the M4A1 Carbine fully automatic assault rifle used by the military 

Source

I think they are further setting him up with that report.

When I went for my yearly sidearm qualifications, the instructor always told me "I know you are capable of head shots, but don't do it. If you have to shoot anyone, and the prosecution can get ahold of your qualification target, they will make the case that you are an expert shot, could put your bullets where you want them, and so clearly meant to kill this individual rather than wound him."

They always destroyed everyone's targets after the qualifications to prevent that potential, but the scores were always recorded. The case could be made from the scores, but the visual impact of the actual target wouldn't be able to be used against us.

So, yeah, I think that report is just another attempt to set the officer up.

(04-22-2021, 08:38 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 07:06 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:

Source

I think they are further setting him up with that report.

When I went for my yearly sidearm qualifications, the instructor always told me "I know you are capable of head shots, but don't do it. If you have to shoot anyone, and the prosecution can get ahold of your qualification target, they will make the case that you are an expert shot, could put your bullets where you want them, and so clearly meant to kill this individual rather than wound him."

They always destroyed everyone's targets after the qualifications to prevent that potential, but the scores were always recorded. The case could be made from the scores, but the visual impact of the actual target wouldn't be able to be used against us.

@"Ninurta", but the police chief already stated they train them to shoot at the largest mass, which is the torso. That's where he aimed and fired. Now if he had shot her in the head, I could see where his military training might go against him, but he didn't. 
I see this as him being a hero in our armed forces.

(04-22-2021, 08:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 08:38 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I think they are further setting him up with that report.

@"Ninurta", but the police chief already stated they train them to shoot at the largest mass, which is the torso. That's where he aimed and fired. Now if he had shot her in the head, I could see where his military training might go against him, but he didn't. 

I may not have expressed myself properly.

They trained us to shoot center of mass, too. We had to, in order to score - the big "X" was center of mass on the targets, and scoring rings circled it. A head shot on the target got zero points, did not score.

BUT - by talking up what a good shot he was, and mentioning things like his high school wrestling career, I believe they are setting him up to paint him as a violent and capable man so that they can make the case that he just meant to kill this girl. He didn't - he just meant to stop the attack, and that was the quickest, most efficient way. That, unfortunately, does not fit the narrative they are promoting, so I feel sure they are setting this up to paint him in the worst light they can, in order to crucify him if they can. We already know he is a good shot - those gals were piled one atop the other from his perspective, he shot 4 times, under stress, and every shot hit only the target that needed hitting. There is no need to point out he is an expert marksman unless they intend to use that fact against him.

They will do their best to paint him as a thoroughly badass, evil, and violent person, and these look the first steps in trying to make that case.

I have no faith left in humanity, so I may just be looking at it through crap-colored glasses.

ETA: And this line - "His alma mater's Twitter account said he earned the expert marksman badge for the M4A1 Carbine fully automatic assault rifle used by the military". Now what, pray tell, might be the point of purposely mentioning the term "fully automatic" or "assault rifle"? I would bet dollars against donuts that the original quote from his alma mater said no such thing. I would bet instead that it merely said something like "earned the Expert Marksman badge for the M4A1 Carbine". There is usually no purpose to pointing out a full auto weapon is full auto. It's self-evident that it is. Nor is there a reason for pointing out that an assault rifle is an assault rifle... or that apples are apples or oranges are oranges.  The only reason I can find for pointing out its mechanism is because of the emotionally charged connotation that the terms "fully automatic" and "assault rifle" have among fearful Liberal types.

(04-22-2021, 10:10 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 08:42 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 08:38 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I think they are further setting him up with that report.

I may not have expressed myself properly.

They trained us to shoot center of mass, too. We had to, in order to score - the big "X" was center of mass on the targets, and scoring rings circled it. A head shot on the target got zero points, did not score.

BUT - by talking up what a good shot he was, and mentioning things like his high school wrestling career, I believe they are setting him up to paint him as a violent and capable man so that they can make the case that he just meant to kill this girl. He didn't - he just meant to stop the attack, and that was the quickest, most efficient way. That, unfortunately, does not fit the narrative they are promoting, so I feel sure they are setting this up to paint him in the worst light they can, in order to crucify him if they can. We already know he is a good shot - those gals were piled one atop the other from his perspective, he shot 4 times, under stress, and every shot hit only the target that needed hitting. There is no need to point out he is an expert marksman unless they intend to use that fact against him.

They will do their best to paint him as a thoroughly badass, evil, and violent person, and these look the first steps in trying to make that case.

I have no faith left in humanity, so I may just be looking at it through crap-colored glasses.

ETA: And this line - "His alma mater's Twitter account said he earned the expert marksman badge for the M4A1 Carbine fully automatic assault rifle used by the military". Now what, pray tell, might be the point of purposely mentioning the term "fully automatic" or "assault rifle"? I would bet dollars against donuts that the original quote from his alma mater said no such thing. I would bet instead that it merely said something like "earned the Expert Marksman badge for the M4A1 Carbine". There is usually no purpose to pointing out a full auto weapon is full auto. It's self-evident that it is. Nor is there a reason for pointing out that an assault rifle is an assault rifle... or that apples are apples or oranges are oranges.  The only reason I can find for pointing out its mechanism is because of the emotionally charged connotation that the terms "fully automatic" and "assault rifle" have among fearful Liberal types.

@"Ninurta", well, you may be right. I hope not. 

If the media tries to crucify this officer, then everyone who supports law and order needs to get out there and march in the streets, just like the mobs do to for their thugs, and show our support for this policeman.

RE: When Facts Don't Matter, Riot! - Ninurta - 04-23-2021

(04-22-2021, 10:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta", well, you may be right. I hope not. 

If the media tries to crucify this officer, then everyone who supports law and order needs to get out there and march in the streets, just like the mobs do to for their thugs, and show our support for this policeman.

Oh, I think something along those lines may occur. The opposition has already overplayed their hand, people are getting increasingly upset with the bold-faced Marxist power grab, and I believe they will not be silenced very much longer.

RE: When Facts Don't Matter, Riot! - drussell41 - 04-24-2021

(04-22-2021, 05:05 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: If I were a policeman in one of these towns who doesn't appreciate "me", I would move out. Eventually, there will be no one left to come when someone calls for help. What will they do then?  Just kill each other until no one is left?

Then they rely on their clans and gangs to protect them. Given all the people who have made arguments that "Aw, teens fight with knives. It's just something they do.", I don't think some people have bought into civilization at all.

I'm sure it will turn out for them and that there won't be excessive deaths.

RE: When Facts Don't Matter, Riot! - Ninurta - 04-24-2021

(04-24-2021, 11:21 AM)drussell41 Wrote: Then they rely on their clans and gangs to protect them.   Given all the people who have made arguments that "Aw, teens fight with knives.  It's just something they do.", I don't think some people have bought into civilization at all.

Are you making the bold claim that knife fights in the malt shop parking lot are no longer an acceptable teenage activity? I may have to re-evaluate my entire reality now...

RE: When Facts Don't Matter, Riot! - drussell41 - 04-26-2021

(04-24-2021, 03:10 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-24-2021, 11:21 AM)drussell41 Wrote: Then they rely on their clans and gangs to protect them.   Given all the people who have made arguments that "Aw, teens fight with knives.  It's just something they do.", I don't think some people have bought into civilization at all.

Are you making the bold claim that knife fights in the malt shop parking lot are no longer an acceptable teenage activity? I may have to re-evaluate my entire reality now...

:)   Why yes, I am.  In fact, I'd go so far as to say that knife fights were never an acceptable teenage activity.  

Now.......girl-in-pink is getting death threats.   She wasn't even the one who called the cops.  I guess she was supposed to impale herself on the knife?  Okay, let's just state it flat out:  this is a thug criminal subculture with which civilization can't coexist.

https://fox8.com/news/i-team/cleveland-connection-in-deadly-police-shooting-of-teen-in-columbus-i-team/

RE: When Facts Don't Matter, Riot! - drussell41 - 04-26-2021

(04-22-2021, 10:57 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta", well, you may be right. I hope not. 

And how would you organize it given mass media and big tech won't allow it?

RE: When Facts Don't Matter, Riot! - Mystic Wanderer - 04-26-2021

(04-26-2021, 12:00 PM)drussell41 Wrote:

And how would you organize it given mass media and big tech won't allow it?

@"drussell41", I'm not an organizer, but I see people on social media quite a lot who are out there marching for their cause (on the Right side). 
If you/we can't do a march, then everyone needs to call their representatives and voice our opinion. They ARE suppose to represent us, right?