Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great Reset in Holland
I really do hope a new ice age happens in the next 20 years... Vengeance has its very own satisfying smell and color

"Too much nitrogen in the soil"? They feel a twisted need to reduce nitrogen in the soil so they're gonna stop farming and food production? Dutch politicians are a special kind of stupid then, aren't they?

The solution would be to farm MORE, not less. Plants leech nitrogen out of the soil, especially plants like tobacco and tomatoes - I have to ADD nitrogen to my soil on a weekly basis just so that mine can keep on living!

Must be more of that Left-handed "science" we hear so much about but can find no evidence for. Now it's not just CO2, but we have to worry about nitrogen too?

It looks to me more and more every day like they have declared war on green plants and food far more than any mythical "anthropogenic global warming".

I have to wonder - why do they hate green plants, and the food and oxygen they produce? There has to be a reason behind it, because there is a reason behind everything people do, even lunatics.

ETA: This sort of reminds me of one of the predictions that John Titor character made - "When farmers are no longer allowed to farm, they have nothing left to do but sit in the bushes and shoot at people all day".

I also wonder why they call their movement the "Green Movement" when it is the exact opposite - the anti-green movement. Two of the main things plants NEED to survive are nitrogen and CO2. CO2 is to plants what oxygen is to us. They inhale it and exhale oxygen as the byproduct of respiration, just like we inhale oxygen and exhale CO2. Instead of making the planet greener, their efforts will make it browner and kill off vast tracts of what WE need to survive.

It's almost like their intent is to destroy and sterilize the Earth, kill off all life present on it.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-10-2022, 11:27 PM)727Sky Wrote:

The UN, Bill Gates, and China can bite my ass. They ain't got enough guns combined to keep me from eating meat. I'm a carnivore. it's in my DNA. City folks can eat all the bugs and "plant protein" they want. I ain't eating it. I have enough meat on the hoof in these woods to last at least for my lifetime, so they can come at me whenever they like. Protip: Don't come at me while I'm in the woods hunting. That might be the last mistake they ever make. Even game wardens around here know not to screw with me in the woods. They politely wait beside the road where they think I might come out of the woods.

Harry Street learned that I don't suffer fools of the game warden variety gladly over 30 years ago, and and troopers coming into the woods on me would get worse.

MUCH worse.

So they can plan all day long. I ain't complying. This around here is MY world. You only survive it by invite.

They ain't invited.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-10-2022, 09:14 PM)Ninurta Wrote: "Too much nitrogen in the soil"? They feel a twisted need to reduce nitrogen in the soil so they're gonna stop farming and food production? Dutch politicians are a special kind of stupid then, aren't they?

The solution would be to farm MORE, not less. Plants leech nitrogen out of the soil, especially plants like tobacco and tomatoes - I have to ADD nitrogen to my soil on a weekly basis just so that mine can keep on living!

Must be more of that Left-handed "science" we hear so much about but can find no evidence for. Now it's not just CO2, but we have to worry about nitrogen too?

It looks to me more and more every day like they have declared war on green plants and food far more than any mythical "anthropogenic global warming".

I have to wonder - why do they hate green plants, and the food and oxygen they produce? There has to be a reason behind it, because there is a reason behind everything people do, even lunatics.

ETA: This sort of reminds me of one of the predictions that John Titor character made - "When farmers are no longer allowed to farm, they have nothing left to do but sit in the bushes and shoot at people all day".

I also wonder why they call their movement the "Green Movement" when it is the exact opposite - the anti-green movement. Two of the main things plants NEED to survive are nitrogen and CO2. CO2 is to plants what oxygen is to us. They inhale it and exhale oxygen as the byproduct of respiration, just like we inhale oxygen and exhale CO2. Instead of making the planet greener, their efforts will make it browner and kill off vast tracts of what WE need to survive.

It's almost like their intent is to destroy and sterilize the Earth, kill off all life present on it.

We can learn from this.

It is obvious they cannot allow a people to be food independent. It is at the heart of their plan for complete control.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(07-11-2022, 06:34 AM)Ninurta Wrote: The UN, Bill Gates, and China can bite my ass. They ain't got enough guns combined to keep me from eating meat. I'm a carnivore. it's in my DNA. City folks can eat all the bugs and "plant protein" they want. I ain't eating it. I have enough meat on the hoof in these woods to last at least for my lifetime, so they can come at me whenever they like. Protip: Don't come at me while I'm in the woods hunting. That might be the last mistake they ever make. Even game wardens around here know not to screw with me in the woods. They politely wait beside the road where they think I might come out of the woods.

Harry Street learned that I don't suffer fools of the game warden variety gladly over 30 years ago, and and troopers coming into the woods on me would get worse.

MUCH worse.

So they can plan all day long. I ain't complying. This around here is MY world. You only survive it by invite.

They ain't invited.

I pray I am never so hungry that I would eat bugs or Soylent Green, but I truly believe they are working as hard as they can to take us so low, that we will be compliant little lemmings, that will fight each other to lay our children on the alter of Moloch.

I have thought on occasion, that the massive die offs of so many animals, that we have seen so frequently around the world, may not be caused by natural events, and that they may be part of the end game.

Or maybe it is just that my tin foil cap is a bit too tight.

• minusculebeercheers 

From your reporter on the ground in The Netherlands:

Dutch politics sold themselves to foreign interest many, many years ago. We have American nuclear missiles situated here, much financial corruption (money laundering banks, drug dealers, et al) aiding companies and interests and smooth-talking politicians in sharp suits and suitable hair styles that convince even the most politically apathetic of voters.

As I am sure is true of many nations world-wide, people turn on their TV and believe everything they see and hear. The information that the TV stations are allowed to broadcast is limited and controlled so as not to alarm the electorate. The government (possibly at the behest of supra-national organisations such as the WEF, the EU, the UN and the WHO, among others) banned all Russian media and, just like the US and other nations, the war and the rhetoric is all pitted to combat "disinformation" and controlling the hearts and minds of a fairly laid-back populace that lap it up like mothers milk.

The average citizen does not concern themselves with the bigger picture and is convinced that everything will be alright, eventually. There is much anti-Russian sentiment due to the information streams they receive via the media and questions nothing. I think the same could be said of much of Western societies. No questioning, no debate, just manufactured consent. And if you ask questions you get labelled. Not a good label.

The Dutch (and many other nations) are good people but their blind adoption of the information they receive unquestioningly is a sign that the War on Information is working and it doesn't seem like anything will change any time soon. Food prices rise, energy prices have gone through the roof, inflation, drugs and corruption seem to be the order of the day now. (Holland is a major player in the European hard-drugs market due to the port of Rotterdam, one of the largest in Europe.) It's sad to watch as an impartial observer (me) that happens to live here for the last 30 years. I wonder how much better my native England is faring. I doubt it's much better. Boris just quit and now the media seems to be championing Rishi to be the new guy. He's married to a woman that is rich beyond his wildest dreams, for info.

Problem, reaction, solution is the name of the game and it's sad. Most of the people here accepted vaccinations due to wanting to do their part to improve public health even when it was obvious that the vaccines didn't help. I forget how many booster shots have passed (because I refuse the clot shot but most just want to live their lives. The government didn't force them, but if you wanted to eat in a restaurant, go to a bar, or visit foreign countries then a vaccination was needed with official government proof provided to you in an app on your mobile telephone. Most complied because they wanted to do those things. Unfortunately.

As things stand here today, the policies of the EU and the WEF will be forced down the throats of the unwilling due to Dutch politics selling their soul and moving on after a few years to more profitable positions within corporate business. I love this country but if it gets much worse I'm thinking of relocating to my native UK with a bag of clothes and the hope of a place in a homeless shelter after a couple of years on the street. At my age (50+) that won't be fun but I still have my passport and will be allowed entry, unlike Dutch people due to Brexit.

On the flip-side. Dutch farming is intensive and some of it, imho is stupid. They have huge greenhouses powered by electricity in order to grow... bell peppers, something that is not sustainable due to the climate here. One bell pepper costs 1 euro (slightly more than a dollar) in the supermarket because it is not suited to the Dutch climate. Another fun fact, 1 in 5 farmers is a millionaire. The Dutch love their money and unfortunately that is the first thing the average citizen thinks about because living costs are so high. They have to. Another fun fact, the VOC (Dutch East India Company) is the most profitable company that ever existed on planet Earth. John Paul Getty got nothing on the Dutch. Money is a drug, like cocaine. It's never enough. Cocaine is very popular here, unlike my drug of choice Cannabis. Most people find Cannabis to be too heavy but snorting a pile of heavily cut Cocaine is more in vogue, as far as I can see.

Oh. One more fun fact. The Bilderberg conference is a Dutch invention. Prins Bernhard. (A Nazi that married a Dutch queen.) Shhh...
(07-11-2022, 03:50 PM)LightSpeedDriver Wrote: From your reporter on the ground in The Netherlands:

Dutch politics sold themselves to foreign interest many, many years ago. We have American nuclear missiles situated here, much financial corruption (money laundering banks, drug dealers, et al) aiding companies and interests and smooth-talking politicians in sharp suits and suitable hair styles that convince even the most politically apathetic of voters.

As I am sure is true of many nations world-wide, people turn on their TV and believe everything they see and hear. The information that the TV stations are allowed to broadcast is limited and controlled so as not to alarm the electorate. The government (possibly at the behest of supra-national organisations such as the WEF, the EU, the UN and the WHO, among others) banned all Russian media and, just like the US and other nations, the war and the rhetoric is all pitted to combat "disinformation" and controlling the hearts and minds of a fairly laid-back populace that lap it up like mothers milk.

The average citizen does not concern themselves with the bigger picture and is convinced that everything will be alright, eventually. There is much anti-Russian sentiment due to the information streams they receive via the media and questions nothing. I think the same could be said of much of Western societies. No questioning, no debate, just manufactured consent. And if you ask questions you get labelled. Not a good label.

The Dutch (and many other nations) are good people but their blind adoption of the information they receive unquestioningly is a sign that the War on Information is working and it doesn't seem like anything will change any time soon. Food prices rise, energy prices have gone through the roof, inflation, drugs and corruption seem to be the order of the day now. (Holland is a major player in the European hard-drugs market due to the port of Rotterdam, one of the largest in Europe.) It's sad to watch as an impartial observer (me) that happens to live here for the last 30 years. I wonder how much better my native England is faring. I doubt it's much better. Boris just quit and now the media seems to be championing Rishi to be the new guy. He's married to a woman that is rich beyond his wildest dreams, for info.

Problem, reaction, solution is the name of the game and it's sad. Most of the people here accepted vaccinations due to wanting to do their part to improve public health even when it was obvious that the vaccines didn't help. I forget how many booster shots have passed (because I refuse the clot shot but most just want to live their lives. The government didn't force them, but if you wanted to eat in a restaurant, go to a bar, or visit foreign countries then a vaccination was needed with official government proof provided to you in an app on your mobile telephone. Most complied because they wanted to do those things. Unfortunately.

As things stand here today, the policies of the EU and the WEF will be forced down the throats of the unwilling due to Dutch politics selling their soul and moving on after a few years to more profitable positions within corporate business. I love this country but if it gets much worse I'm thinking of relocating to my native UK with a bag of clothes and the hope of a place in a homeless shelter after a couple of years on the street. At my age (50+) that won't be fun but I still have my passport and will be allowed entry, unlike Dutch people due to Brexit.

On the flip-side. Dutch farming is intensive and some of it, imho is stupid. They have huge greenhouses powered by electricity in order to grow... bell peppers, something that is not sustainable due to the climate here. One bell pepper costs 1 euro (slightly more than a dollar) in the supermarket because it is not suited to the Dutch climate. Another fun fact, 1 in 5 farmers is a millionaire. The Dutch love their money and unfortunately that is the first thing the average citizen thinks about because living costs are so high. They have to. Another fun fact, the VOC (Dutch East India Company) is the most profitable company that ever existed on planet Earth. John Paul Getty got nothing on the Dutch. Money is a drug, like cocaine. It's never enough. Cocaine is very popular here, unlike my drug of choice Cannabis. Most people find Cannabis to be too heavy but snorting a pile of heavily cut Cocaine is more in vogue, as far as I can see.

Oh. One more fun fact. The Bilderberg conference is a Dutch invention. Prins Bernhard. (A Nazi that married a Dutch queen.) Shhh...

Everything you said is not restricted to just the Netherlands.

It is not only the Netherlands that has been under the influence of the media, and those in authority, for centuries. The fostering of the addiction to money and other drugs, is a running theme in their strategy, along with a slow, consistent, mind control by the use of the media.

This is world wide.

It is not that people are not intelligent enough to see it, it is because people are too content to care. Unfortunately, all of this is going to go belly up. You can imagine what will happen, when the all the comforts, luxuries, and basic need, come to a screeching halt, and all of us finally realize we have enslaved ourselves. That the brief time we lived in what we thought was well earned and deserved excess, was nothing but a waste of our time, a weakening of our defenses, and ruining the chances of a better future for our children.

The only good thing that I can see coming out of this is that people may, not likely, but may, finally have the scales fall from their eyes. They will see they willing walked into this trap, and that they will have enough strength and fortitude, to walk back out. Fight their way back if necessary.

It will not be easy, and there will be lost. Personally, I would rather die in the fight for my freedom, than to die on my knees as a slave.

But that is just me.

• minusculebeercheers 

(07-11-2022, 03:50 PM)LightSpeedDriver Wrote: ...

It's very much the same here in the states regarding any information from overseas. We are told what to believe and think while on the ground news from foreign locales is heavily censored or memory-holed. That leads to a populace which is heart and mind controlled for the most part, and as we all know, wherever their hearts and minds are led, their asses will follow.

So the net result is a legion of anti-Russia bots, and very few independent thinkers willing to ferret out the information for themselves and do their own evaluations. For most, being told what to think from on high is good enough.

Domestically, things are a bit different, but the higher ups ARE trying, bless their little black hearts! The BidenHarris regime is desperately trying to control the narrative and paint a rosy picture of starvation, but the problem is that unlike news from overseas, which can be manipulated, the regime is telling people things regarding food, the economy, and the supply chains locally that we can see with our very own lyin' eyes are patently untrue. It's terribly difficult to convince a man that he is not starving when he is staring it directly in the face.

But still they try.

With any luck, folks will eventually wake up to the lies because what they are being told is true is not at all what they are SEEING is true, and from that realization domestically, they can with hope make the leap of realization that NOTHING is as they are being told, neither domestically nor foreign-affairs-wise.

Hopefully. With any luck.

(07-11-2022, 03:50 PM)LightSpeedDriver Wrote: From your reporter on the ground in The Netherlands:

As I am sure is true of many nations world-wide, people turn on their TV and believe everything they see and hear.

Excellent report. I could replace "Dutch" with "America." Globalist revolution is hitting every country and I think it's going to play out for at least the next few years before it hopefully finally collapses but, the ending is going to be a mess.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

https://www.iceagefarmer.com/2021/11/29/...od-supply/

As our food supply is systematically dismantled, the EU is funding a project to create “Urban Food Systems” and a blockchain-based “digital twin” platform to track indoor farming and synthetic meat from laboratory to plate to sewers. Is this an organic response to a crisis, or a nefarious plan, generations in the making, being realized before our eyes? Christian breaks it down in this Ice Age Farmer broadcast.
в ближайшем будущем во всем мире  потребление сильно упадет (включая сокращение продуктов питания)  ... Кто будет возражать -  будуть  закрывать рот силой...  Причем аргументация будет -   экологической... Разумная земля (природа, ноосфера) - важнее человека...

28 07 19|14 = 68
01 09 19|39 = 68
24 02 20|22 = 68
I need to figure out what does 68 means
It seems this whole thing may be nothing more than a land grab https://www.brighteon.com/c03c410e-45a6-...118fb629f0
They are just pissed they don't have 100% electric tractors that come with paid subscriptions for heated seats.
(07-13-2022, 08:31 AM)727Sky Wrote: It seems this whole thing may be nothing more than a land grab

You know it's a manufactured crisis because it's happening all over the world ... all at once ... just like the plannedemic.

Post-revolt ... the government will NEVER be allowed to tax jackshit ... they won't have access to a National Currency. People like Clinton and Biden won't be able to cause the FED to print monies that end up becoming perpetual national debt.

The WEF understands this.  This is why there is so much effort to find a currency solution that turns people's attention away from a number so large they cannot grasp it mentally ... a number anyone (who thinks rationally) knows will never be paid back.

I saw something recently related to the use of starvation as a weapon against the masses.  Scary times ahead.  Wonder if anyone will be so foolish as to re-utter the words, "Let them eat cake."