Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quanity has its own Quality
What IS this world coming to when a guy with access to classified Chinese military specs plays wargames online?

Interesting, and a little cute, that they believe their tanks can operate in "mountainous" terrain. I reckon maybe they define "mountains" a little differently than I do.

Using encrypted GPS? Does China have their own GPS satellite constellation now, or are they somehow thinking they will use American GPS or Russian GLONASS while magically denying that use to whichever opponent they are up against that actually owns and operates the constellation?

I wonder just how maneuverable these tanks are in "mountainous terrain" if you ignore the armor and just blow a track off instead?

I'm willing to bet dollars against donuts that their weight savings come at the expense of belly armor, and sense an opportunity there...

Just some random thoughts in no particular order.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’