Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Next GMO PlanScamDemic?
Wow, our comic hero's are prepping for a sequel.

[Image: t5lvhSn.jpg]
SAVE - NIAID’s 'Avengers-Like' Research Program for Evolving Pathogens.

The WNV was first discovered in the USA in New York City in August 1999.

[Image: zOvDG66.jpg]
West Nile Virus Activity by State 2021

This planned demic has the potential to be worse than COVID-19.

[Image: 62L5pZy.jpg]
750 million genetically engineered mosquitoes approved for release in Florida Keys

[Image: QmXrQ8l.jpg]
EPA Experimental Permit

And so did the USDA on August 17, 2020:
Movement of Certain Genetically Engineered Organisms

[Image: ufZrDg7.jpg]
GM Mosquito Progeny Not Dying in Brazil: Study

[Image: M7jO45y.jpg]
Nature

Note 3 of the authors are affiliated with Yale University.

[Image: sErVXYs.jpg]
Source: Friends of the Earth [PDF]

But wait, this would create the need for more vaccines. Yes $$$!

Who came up with this idea?

WHO. What? The World Health Organization...

Use of transgenic Aedes aegypti in Brazil: risk perception and assessment [PDF, WHO, 2016]

[Image: EiLW7Wg.jpg]
PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases

[Image: hWx8qDL.jpg]
Surveillance of West Nile virus infection in China

Quote:The calendars show how companies often turn to people with close personal ties to Mr. Trump or Mr. Pruitt to set up meetings. Roy W. Bailey, the Texas co-finance chairman for the Trump campaign, helped organize a meeting for Intrexon, a Maryland company that wants E.P.A. approval for a biotech-based mosquito control system.

EPA chief, NY Times, Oct 3, 2017

Funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation...
Quote:Gene edit gone terribly wrong in Brazil, but hey, let’s do it again! (Oct 4, 2019) by F. William Engdahl

According to a new published study in Nature Reports journal, genetically engineered mosquitoes produced by the biotech company, Oxitec, now part of the US company Intrexon, have escaped human control after trials in Brazil and are now spreading in the environment.

Currently Oxitec, which denies that the Brazil results show failure, is now trying to get regulatory approval from the US Environmental Protection Agency to conduct a similar experiment with the same gene-edited species in Texas and Florida. One of the people involved in the attempt, Texan Roy Bailey, is a Washington lobbyist and close friend of Randal Kirk, the billionaire CEO of Intrexon, owner of Oxitec. Bailey is also a major Trump fundraiser. Let’s hope that regulatory prudence and not politics decide the outcome.
Too late, failed. Gates' GMO frankenQuitos already approved & released.

CDC Announces Collaboration with Oxitec (July 2020)

[Image: UPaoQkX.jpg]
Dr. Fauci is one of the keynote speakers at the World Vaccine Congress in Washington, D.C. on Sept. 28, 2020. The place where Big Pharma sell their vaccines to the world.

Quote:EPA Approves Oxitec Mosquito Pilot Projects in California and Florida (March 8, 2022)

Oxitec’s safe, sustainable and targeted biological pest control technology does not harm beneficial insects like bees and butterflies and is proven to control the disease transmitting Aedes aegypti mosquito, which has invaded communities in Florida, California and other U.S. states. In California, since first being detected in 2013, this mosquito has rapidly spread to more than 20 counties throughout the state, increasing the risk of transmission of dengue, chikungunya, Zika, yellow fever and other diseases.

[Image: 4dXv4s7.jpg]
Test-Tube Plants

Intrexon changed their name to...

[Image: 8HPd1y7.jpg]
[Image: 9hW0Ths.jpg]
Intrexon changing name

Did you know the president of the EU, aristocrat Ursula von Der Leyen, Board of Trustees of the World Economic Forum and she is a direct descendent of a ruling bloodline of a slave plantation owner in Virginia. She went to school under an alias using the British slave owner surname to hide her real German nobility family and their ties to Rockefeller eugenics agenda.? And her husband is involved with Gene therapy at a biotech company called Orgenesis, headquartered in Germantown, Maryland in Montgomery county; the wealthiest county in America and just 25 minutes north of CIA headquarters.

[Image: psDno7V.jpg]
BTW, she has something in common with Joe...Plagiarism.

[Image: 3tJPyjn.jpg]
Germantown is MEGA huge deep state territory concerning weaponization of just about anything you can can imagine and not capable of imagining, and is especially a hotzone for bio-tech and alot of Q-clearance only facilities. Germantown is featured in several episodes of The X-Files, concerning bio-medical research; in real life.

During the 1970s, Wernher von Braun, worked for the aerospace company Fairchild Industries, which had offices in Germantown, as its vice president for Engineering and Development.

Orgenesis Pipeline - It's all about genetics, eugenetics, epigenetics, and euphenics.

Every 21st century bio-tech company to spoopy new age bio-tech start-up company is hopping on the Covid Vax/Gene Therapy money train.

Medical mafia:
[Image: 255GkPW.jpg]
Image Source: Outer Limits Radio Show

10+ years of R&D:

[Image: 86vZBec.jpg]
GM Mosquito Trial Strains Ties in Gates-Funded Project

Bill Gates: "We'll have to prepare for the Next one...That I'll say will get attention this Time." (source:  Youtube clip)

Just a coincidence that the WHO now warns that an insect-borne virus could be the cause of the next pandemic.

[Image: NTGsvBA.jpg]
Daily Mail

[Image: uQ6K6qv.jpg]
West Nile Virus Disease Cases by State 2021 - people in Arizona are doomed, I tell ya! Get the eff out now while you still can. Run, don't walk. So, weird that of all states, Arizona has the highest numbers. WTF? I would think a state in the Northwest/Northeast or a Southeastern state would have such high numbers.
Running a special for Arizona residents, just $199.99...

[Image: Uh7i2Ri.jpg]

Only $19.99 ($9.99 for Rogue members) while supplies last, hurry, kills'em quick!

[Image: q4NkWdW.jpg]

Kidding, probably nothing, but these days ya just never know.

[Image: FCcXVDt.gif]

A virus/disease ridden insect that's been around since before humans and ole Billy boy thinks he has a cure which may eff up the whole food chain among other things. Don't fool with mother nature.

If you're curious, a BioMed/NIAID paper from 2014:
Quote:This study represents one of the largest clinical investigations providing prospectively-acquired neurological outcomes data among American patients with WNV central nervous system disease. The findings show that the factors that influence prognosis from the initial presentation include age, gender, and specific neurological deficits at onset.
West Nile virus neuroinvasive disease: neurological manifestations and prospective longitudinal outcomes.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

@"EndtheMadnessNow" 

Quote:Running a special for Arizona residents, just $199.99...
Really!!??
Looks like you're Profiteering off of me and @"Freija"   

We are Rogue-Nation3 members.
Do We get the Special? 
Quote:Only $19.99 ($9.99 for Rogue members) while supplies last, hurry, kills'em quick!

Does that include shipping?  tinybigeyes
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(04-06-2022, 08:53 PM)guohua Wrote: @"EndtheMadnessNow" 

Really!!??

Do We get the Special? 
Quote:Only $19.99 ($9.99 for Rogue members) while supplies last, hurry, kills'em quick!

My DoD DDT smugglers are over charging me. Yes, free shipping. 

Oh wait, my mom who lives in Arizona (for real) said to lower my prices.

minusculebeercheers
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(04-06-2022, 09:11 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(04-06-2022, 08:53 PM)guohua Wrote: @"EndtheMadnessNow" 

Really!!??

Do We get the Special? 

My DoD DDT smugglers are over charging me. Yes, free shipping. 

Oh wait, my mom who lives in Arizona (for real) said to lower my prices.

minusculebeercheers

Thank YOU, Mom of @"EndtheMadnessNow"   minusculebeercheers
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]