Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MSM and Pathetic Loser - Perfect Team
Martin Joseph Anglehart if you'd like to search more material (there is lots out there).

So, here's another example of fecalitious reporting by CBC (Canazuelan State Media) and CTV, who ran with this story about how poor Martin was taken advantage of and robbed of all his life savings by the evil Freedom Convoy 2022.

This guy obviously has some serious mental or developmental issues that appear to be what are the cause of his problems. He claims that he handed out $13k to help protestors and truckers for fuel, food, supplies, etc, and that his bank account is STILL frozen (all accounts were released weeks ago), but he has no proof that he helped ANYONE and the only proof he provides, contradicts his story. Other than that, not really sure what else he claims because he can't form a coherent sentence or story.

Nevertheless, CBC and CTV ran with a story claiming that he was robbed of his life savings and not reimbursed as he was promised and is now living lonely, destitute and homeless in his car.

Not really sure what's up with this guy, but he seems like a loser who is looking for some sympathy and attention because of decisions that he himself made, so the MSM took advantage of his naiveté. Tought titty, bucko. If you want to help, then help, but don't come back with "charity remorse" when it's all over. The Lord loveth a CHEERFUL giver!!!

-------
Here is the actual investigative report by Andrew Lawton from True North:

Here is the original story by CTV (Clown TV):

-------

Shaking my head at both MSM and people nowadays.

minusculeredtantrum minusculeredtantrum minusculeredtantrum

[Image: new-logo-mini.png][Image: pc-mini.png]

The Shit Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Shit Tree - Jim Lahey speaking about Trudeau

You have this schmo's number? I'd like to get some money from him.

Not the Canadian type because that shit is like the ruble of North America, but maybe he can GoFunMe some dollars because me need more fun.
Highly paid shill
(03-31-2022, 02:46 PM)AugustusMasonicus Wrote: You have this schmo's number? I'd like to get some money from him.

Not the Canadian type because that shit is like the ruble of North American, but maybe he can GoFunMe some dollars because me need more fun.

GoFraudMe....lol

Right? I mean a lousy $13k Canadian? What is that, like $10 USD? Can't even get beez to give ya a "foot rub" for that...

minusculebeercheers

[Image: new-logo-mini.png][Image: pc-mini.png]

The Shit Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Shit Tree - Jim Lahey speaking about Trudeau

How the heck can someone afford to donate $13K to anything without having a little something stashed somewhere so that if their accounts are frozen they don't go belly up? And even if for some reason he didn't why doesn't he have valuables he could sell or pawn to tide him over? And how could his be the only account still frozen?

Answer: Because he didn't, he doesn't and it isn't.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(03-31-2022, 02:50 PM)MykeNukem Wrote:
(03-31-2022, 02:46 PM)AugustusMasonicus Wrote: You have this schmo's number? I'd like to get some money from him.

Not the Canadian type because that shit is like the ruble of North American, but maybe he can GoFunMe some dollars because me need more fun.

GoFraudMe....lol

Right? I mean a lousy $13k Canadian? What is that, like $10 USD? Can't even get beez to give ya a "foot rub" for that...

minusculebeercheers

I give money to Charity every week.

And when Charity isn't available, I give it to Tiffany or Amber.

tinywhat tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinyhuh
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln