Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Reimagine Tomorrow by The Walt Disney Company
Sometimes you just can't believe the crazy until you actually see an interview with the crazy and the crazy words coming out of their mouth. In the relentless drive to indoctrinate and sexualize children, this Disney executive just lets it all out.

Seriously, watch the video.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blo...-children/

Quote:Put this in the things that make other things make sense file. As the Disney corporation publicly says they will “work as a company” to advance gender sexualization for young children in Florida elementary schools, one of the top Disney executives explains why. {Direct Rumble Link)

During a conference call to explain the corporate intents of the company, Disney entertainment president Karey Burke says, “As the mother [of] one transgender child and one pansexual child,” she supports having “many, many, many LGBTQIA characters in our stories” and wants a minimum of 50 percent of characters to be LGBTQIA and racial minorities.  WATCH:

https://rumble.com/vyz918-reimagine-tomo...mpany.html
Disney is crap. It's gone all to hell in the past few decades.

When I was a kid, Disney was great. But sometime after I grew up, it just went all to hell. The first I noticed of it was that "Pocahontas" movie they did - that was some serious white-washing of history. I watched it once, with my kids, and then decided that Disney was never crossing our threshold again.

I've not watched anything Disney since.

Disney charges you way too damned much money for the privilege of letting them indoctrinate you. No thanks.

There is a rumor on the interwebs that Disney is going to revive Firefly. I sure hope not - I loved that show, and it would be a damned shame to allow Disney to destroy it, too. And they would - everything Disney gets it's paws on these says just goes all to shit. They're kinda like Paramount in that way.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Just more proof positive that we are living in an upside down world.

Things that should be cancelled are promoted. Things that should be promoted are cancelled.

We are toast if we don't wake up, and more importantly, stand up.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

(03-30-2022, 11:58 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Disney is crap. It's gone all to hell in the past few decades.

When I was a kid, Disney was great. But sometime after I grew up, it just went all to hell. The first I noticed of it was that "Pocahontas" movie they did - that was some serious white-washing of history. I watched it once, with my kids, and then decided that Disney was never crossing our threshold again.

I've not watched anything Disney since.

Disney charges you way too damned much money for the privilege of letting them indoctrinate you. No thanks.

There is a rumor on the interwebs that Disney is going to revive Firefly. I sure hope not - I loved that show, and it would be a damned shame to allow Disney to destroy it, too. And they would - everything Disney gets it's paws on these says just goes all to shit. They're kinda like Paramount in that way.

I'd have to say Disney went to shit when Michael Eisner took over in1984.

Some sociologists have come up with a term for them like they have for some others companies .from websters.

Quote:Definition of Disneyfication

: the transformation (as of something real or unsettling) into carefully controlled and safe entertainment or an environment with similar qualities the Disneyfication of a downtown
[Image: TWBB.png]

They are not even hiding it.

The WooWoo talks years ago was about "corporate overlords" deciding things. Crazy right? 

Now we has a private company injecting their effort and money into children's education in Florida. What business do they have in directing elementary school curriculum?

If Walt Disney was a church, the wokies would all be up in arms about the separation of church and state. But a corporation doing the same thing? Crickets. 

Must be some real winners on the school boards down that way. Winners of corporate cash that is.
Disney can do whatever the heck it wants to do.

People are going to decide with their wallets.

But to keep things interesting, lets help Disney with some movie titles. . . . . 

"Bambi Has A Penis"

"Snow White and The WNBA"

. . . .  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(03-30-2022, 04:12 PM)beez Wrote: Disney can do whatever the heck it wants to do.

But to keep things interesting, lets help Disney with some movie titles. . . . . 

"Bambi Has A Penis"

Booty and the beez?

minusculebeercheers
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
(03-30-2022, 05:11 AM)Infolurker Wrote: Sometimes you just can't believe the crazy until you actually see an interview with the crazy and the crazy words coming out of their mouth. In the relentless drive to indoctrinate and sexualize children, this Disney executive just lets it all out.

Seriously, watch the video.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blo...-children/

Quote:Put this in the things that make other things make sense file. As the Disney corporation publicly says they will “work as a company” to advance gender sexualization for young children in Florida elementary schools, one of the top Disney executives explains why. {Direct Rumble Link)

During a conference call to explain the corporate intents of the company, Disney entertainment president Karey Burke says, “As the mother [of] one transgender child and one pansexual child,” she supports having “many, many, many LGBTQIA characters in our stories” and wants a minimum of 50 percent of characters to be LGBTQIA and racial minorities.  WATCH:

https://rumble.com/vyz918-reimagine-tomo...mpany.html

Anytime you see the word "reimagine" in the mainstream propaganda, that is coming direct from the WEF/Davos club.

Globalist Klaus Oberwelt führer Bloschwab:

Quote:In Gabriel Garcia Marquez’s Chronicle of a Death Foretold , an entire village foresees a looming catastrophe, and yet none of the villagers seem able or willing to act to prevent it, until it’s too late. We do not want to be that village. To avoid such a fate, without delay we need to set in motion the Great Reset. This is not a “nice-to-have” but an absolute necessity. Failing to address and fix the deep-rooted ills of our societies and economies could heighten the risk that, as throughout history, ultimately a reset will be imposed by violent shocks like conflicts and even revolutions. It is incumbent upon us to take the bull by the horns. The pandemic gives us this chance: it “represents a rare but narrow window of opportunity to reflect, reimagine and reset our world”.

Source: COVID-19: THE GREAT RESET (2020) by Klaus Schwab
Note he said this in a WEF speech on June 3, 2020. So, the cabal had all this pre-planned long before Covid hit our shores.

[Image: U1BnNCB.jpg]
UNICEF Annual Report, 2019 [PDF]

Nov 17, 1973: Richard Nixon - announces "I'm not a crook" in Walt Disney World Room.

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd: 17 arrested for CP include Disney employees, nurse, underwear ‘ingester’ (2020)

[Image: EThHN5F.jpg]

[Image: Wak0EV1.jpg]

We are ruled over by sick demonic psychopaths and their target is our kids.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(03-30-2022, 04:26 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(03-30-2022, 04:12 PM)beez Wrote: Disney can do whatever the heck it wants to do.

"Bambi Has A Penis"

Booty and the beez?

minusculebeercheers

A tale as old as ttime, about a boy. . . and his colon.

*sobs*
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(03-30-2022, 07:13 PM)beez Wrote: A tale as old as time, about a boy. . . and his colon.

*sobs*

Waiting for the Lion Kinky. 
Highly paid shill