Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sean Hannity presses Tulsi Gabbard on her Ukraine policy stance
I was interested to hear what Tulsi's thoughts were on the Ukrainian war as over the years I have wondered who she really is, knowing she is/was a member of The Wold economic forum and evidently must support the great reset soiled here image for me. Anyway after trying to deflect the question her bottom line is Ukraine can not win so why supply them with weapons to defend themselves.

Supplying Ukraine with weapons will only prolong the war.

Which is what everyone wants.

Oceania always needs to fight Eurasia.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(03-25-2022, 12:46 PM)727Sky Wrote: I was interested to hear what Tulsi's thoughts were on the Ukrainian war as over the years I have wondered who she really is, knowing she is/was a member of The Wold economic forum and evidently must support the great reset soiled here image for me. Anyway after trying to deflect the question her bottom line is Ukraine can not win so why supply them with weapons to defend themselves.

Maannnn ... Hannity was so annoying in that clip. If you want her opinion, let her spit it out. She says The Ukraine can't beat Russia.  That's what she says.  I happen to agree with that assessment. Hannity presses her, "Should we give The Ukraine weapons?"

My answer would be, "Why would you want to antagonize Putin further? Ya know, we (basically) stole 50% of Putin's/Russia's gold reserves.  We cut their energy flow to other countries (color that economic warfare).  What else do you want here?"

I know this: I don't want one ounce of American blood spilled ... because the USG sent our boys forcefully.  Seems like that's really what these talking heads want.
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
You gotta' get me going this early in the morning, huh?  tinybiggrin

1. The discussion between Hannity and Tulsi. She answered his questions. She said no. She made it clear why her answer is no. He didn't like that response and started pushing the whole nuclear thing. That is her opinion and she stood by it. Whether I agree with it or not is immaterial.  

2. Tulsi and the WEF. I am curious too. It sounds like a farm where they create their little soldiers to go out and take over the world. All her positions seem contrary to that goal. That explanation would make an interesting conversation. 

3. Weapons to Ukraine. I am going to sound very cynical here but giving weapons to Ukraine will do nothing but prolong the inevitable. More people will die. The most tin-foil hat part of my response is the "why" so many western weapons are flowing to Ukraine. It is a great opportunity to test out new products in a live situation against a peer opponent. When else will defense contractors get the chance to live-test their wares against intended targets? 

4. Russia expanding her operations outside of Ukraine. I will not make any predictions but I am guessing that won't happen. Why? Too expensive and very little reward. Russia does better when her customers are intimidated and purchasing her goods with something other than dollars. If that is happening, then Ukraine will have served its purpose. The death of the dollar seems to be on the way anyway. We'll see what happens when the WEF starts trying to impose their own digital currency. 

I could be wrong about all of this.
(03-25-2022, 03:24 PM)Snarl Wrote:
(03-25-2022, 12:46 PM)727Sky Wrote: I was interested to hear what Tulsi's thoughts were on the Ukrainian war as over the years I have wondered who she really is, knowing she is/was a member of The Wold economic forum and evidently must support the great reset soiled here image for me. Anyway after trying to deflect the question her bottom line is Ukraine can not win so why supply them with weapons to defend themselves.

Maannnn ... Hannity was so annoying in that clip. If you want her opinion, let her spit it out. She says The Ukraine can't beat Russia.  That's what she says.  I happen to agree with that assessment. Hannity presses her, "Should we give The Ukraine weapons?"

My answer would be, "Why would you want to antagonize Putin further? Ya know, we (basically) stole 50% of Putin's/Russia's gold reserves.  We cut their energy flow to other countries (color that economic warfare).  What else do you want here?"

I know this: I don't want one ounce of American blood spilled ... because the USG sent our boys forcefully.  Seems like that's really what these talking heads want.

I just can't listen to Hannity anymore. He use to be on talk radio locally in Atlanta in the early 90s just before or after Rush, and was a new voice. Now he is just boring, rude, and likes to hear himself talk. I wish all the talking heads were as worried about the problems we are facing here at home.
(03-25-2022, 04:59 PM)CelticBanshee3 Wrote:

I just can't listen to Hannity anymore. Back in the He use to be on talk radio locally in Atlanta in the early 90s just before or after Rush and was a new voice. Now he is just boring, rude, and likes to hear himself talk. I wish all the talking heads were as worried about the problems we are facing here at home.

Hannity actually banned me from a site he ran because I used to question his positions.

Guy is a total dick.
tinysure
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(03-25-2022, 05:07 PM)beez Wrote:
(03-25-2022, 04:59 PM)CelticBanshee3 Wrote:

I just can't listen to Hannity anymore. Back in the He use to be on talk radio locally in Atlanta in the early 90s just before or after Rush and was a new voice. Now he is just boring, rude, and likes to hear himself talk. I wish all the talking heads were as worried about the problems we are facing here at home.

Hannity actually banned me from a site he ran because I used to question his positions.

Guy is a total dick.
tinysure

Yes, he seems like he wouldn't want to be questioned or corrected.  minusculebeercheers
While I agree with most who have replied to this post I will again say what I said in another thread: An orthodox military strategy is rarely going to succeed against a long term insurgency using asymmetric tactics. It does not matter how technologically advanced that military might be; it does not matter how many planes, tanks, and drones they might have. Eventually over time they WILL lose by pure attrition in the face of a "WELL SUPPLIED" guerrilla resistance. The secret is to stay hidden and away from a frontal attack and when they turn their backs cut their hamstrings or their heads off. Key being well supplied IMO.

One thing about it time will tell if this still holds true.  Russia certainly has the assets on paper to take the country but so did America in Vietnam.

Reports of no Russian supplies all the way down to troops with frost bite plus the 5 Russian generals who have been reported killed makes me wonder..

On a side note if I were leading Russia after watching all the nato expansion and broken verbal agreements I might have tried the same thing.

This is the Tulsi I like