Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SSS PSA YW
"In the event of a draft, our agency would partner with 

@fema

to provide opportunities to conscientious objectors to ensure our nation keeps moving forward. Learn more about Alternative Service at http://sss.gov/conscientious-objectors/

Consciouse objector to a draft, no problem!

Youll be assigned to the ASSS division.

War.  War never changes.

Twatter
(03-24-2022, 08:06 PM)Jinmi Wrote: "In the event of a draft, our agency would partner with 

@fema

to provide opportunities to conscientious objectors to ensure our nation keeps moving forward. Learn more about Alternative Service at http://sss.gov/conscientious-objectors/

War.  War never changes.

Twatter

I gave 10 years of blood, sweat, & tears. No regrets, but not ever going back, ever. Neither are my kids.

I had a theory back in early 2020 that FEMA took over for a short period, then slipped back into the deep state shadows. This started in mid March right after the WHO declared a pandemic...the POTUS seal had disappeared for about 6 weeks and FEMA lords were standing right beside Trump. Those JFK FEMA EO's have always been concerning.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

(03-24-2022, 08:19 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(03-24-2022, 08:06 PM)Jinmi Wrote: "In the event of a draft, our agency would partner with 

@fema

War.  War never changes.

Twatter

I gave 10 years of blood, sweat, & tears. No regrets, but not ever going back, ever. Neither are my kids.

I had a theory back in early 2020 that FEMA took over for a short period, then slipped back into the deep state shadows. This started in mid March right after the WHO declared a pandemic...the POTUS seal had disappeared for about 6 weeks and FEMA lords were standing right beside Trump. Those JFK FEMA EO's have always been concerning.

The sentiment among my vet friends are the same.  Ive not served so cant provide and 1st person perspective.

However i hold the truth that while the nations poor continue to fight and die for the rich folks self interests, it will continue to lack justification in my eyes.
(03-24-2022, 08:25 PM)Jinmi Wrote:
(03-24-2022, 08:19 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:

@fema

War.  War never changes.

Twatter

The sentiment among my vet friends are the same.  Ive not served so cant provide and 1st person perspective.

However i hold the truth that while the nations poor continue to fight and die for the rich folks self interests, it will continue to lack justification in my eyes.

I'll say this...If the Afghan disaster + the Afghan Papers did not wake people up then nothing will. I still have hope, but it's quickly running out.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

@fema

War.  War never changes.

Twatter

Accoding to the link :

Quote:Alternative Service
Conscientious objectors opposed to serving in the military will be placed in the Selective Service Alternative Service Program. This program attempts to match COs with local employers. Many types of jobs are available, however the job must be deemed to make a meaningful contribution to the maintenance of the national health, safety, and interest. Examples of alternative service are jobs in:
  • conservation
  • caring for the very young or very old
  • education
  • health care
Length of service in the program will equal the amount of time a man would have served in the military, usually 24 months.

I don't understand.

You are allowed to be a conscientious objector and opposed to serving in the military, so the military will set you up to work where they want you work. With the promise that they will try to match you with local employers.

Nothing about that seems to address the issues that the objector has with serving in the military.

What if they don't have a match locally. Do they send you elsewhere? And what do they consider a match?

Most of all, how is this not serving the military?

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

They will process the c.o. requests like they processed the requests for vaccine exemptions.
I've been told that I have a funny way of seeing things, and this is the way I see this:

American citizens owe their allegiance to America, not one foreign dictatorial regime against another foreign dictatorial regime. We ain't got no dog in that fight.

America is currently under attack by domestic enemies - there is no sense in sending all the fighters overseas when the enemy is here at the gates. The only conceivable reason to do that would be to smooth their path to takeover, get the problematic obstacles out of the way that would otherwise fight THEM.

So, it is the duty of every able bodied person to resist conscription into the cause of a foreign dictator, so that they can remain here to fight for America. That means that when the draft board comes for you here, seeking to draft you to fight on behalf of a foreign dictator rather than your own families. deadly force is justified. They're trying to get you out of the way so they can have their wicked way with your then helpless family in your absence. Don't allow that, don't let your own family and neighbors down like that.

Fuck a bunch of passive resistance, draft card burning, and running off to Canada. Take 'em out if they come for you or yours to send you off to fight for someone that would have gladly cut your damned throat just a few year ago. NONE of them have the best interest of you or your friends, family, and neighbors at heart.

Make no mistake - the Ukraine is not a "democracy" as they keep trying to tell you. The theory there is that if they repeat it often enough, you will begin to believe it - but believing in it does not make it true. Some kids still believe in the Tooth Fairy. Zelenskiyy or however you spell it is no hero. he's a dictator. What is going on in the Ukraine is a sibling rivalry, one dictator against a brother dictator. BidenHarris and their regime only want us involved in it because the Ukraine is THEIR dictatorship, installed by them. Always remember how BidenHarris bragged about his part in making that dictatorship happen - "Well wouldn't ya know it, damned if I didn't get that call before the six hours was up!". Don't fall for that BS "regime change" and "nation building" claptrap. Ukraine is none of our damned business, especially when we have barbarians already here and at our own gates.

So neither me nor my kids nor my grandkids will be going to fight for someone I would have shot out of hand 35 years ago. Anyone that just wants us to go to war can arm up and hop their OWN happy ass onto the next thing smokin' to the Russian Front with my blessings - but don't expect me or mine to go with them.

So, not just "no", but "HELL no!".

Draft this, bitches.

ETA: If they can manage to contain themselves and leave you be, then leave them be. If they come for you because the war is a just one, and some of America's business - i.e. you actually would be defending your family instead of defending some foreign dictator - then go. BUT if they come to shanghai you into the service of a foreign overlord, then it's time to let 'em have it with both barrels. The coming war ought to be defensive, not offensive. No need to go looking for them... just hide in the bushes and wait on 'em when you hear they're coming for YOU.

Always draw your enemy in, always make them fight on YOUR turf, where you have the advantage.

That might even be what the Ukraine I mean Russia is doing at this very moment. Trying to draw us on to their own turf.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’