Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fascism, Canadian Style
This cartoon, posted in another thread by @"Guohua", prompted me to do a little thinking.

[Image: Nothing-Against-the-State-2.21.22.png?ve=1&tl=1]

Back when Antifa and BLM were burning down cities in protest against "fascists", I stated repeatedly that you don't get to decry fascism while at the same time employing fascist tactics yourself. I still stand by that statement. Now, in Canada, Trudeau calls the trucker protesters "fascists" and "racists" and all manner of horrible labels... but I invite you to watch the video below, and determine for yourself who is employing fascist tactics.

You know a tree by its fruit.

Gird your loins. You might think it could never happen here, but Canadians were just as sure that it could never happen there.

And as events unfold, they were just as wrong.

Pick your leaders wisely, lest they lead you over a cliff.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-22-2022, 07:02 PM)Ninurta Wrote: This cartoon, posted in another thread by @"Guohua", prompted me to do a little thinking.

[Image: Nothing-Against-the-State-2.21.22.png?ve=1&tl=1]

Back when Antifa and BLM were burning down cities in protest against "fascists", I stated repeatedly that you don't get to decry fascism while at the same time employing fascist tactics yourself. I still stand by that statement. Now, in Canada, Trudeau calls the trucker protesters "fascists" and "racists" and all manner of horrible labels... but I invite you to watch the video below, and determine for yourself who is employing fascist tactics.

You know a tree by its fruit.

Gird your loins. You might think it could never happen here, but Canadians were just as sure that it could never happen there.

And as events unfold, they were just as wrong.

Pick your leaders wisely, lest they lead you over a cliff.

Yes they were Wrong to the Extreme by thinking their Leader actually wanted to hear their united voice.
But the problem is that Unity goes against the Global Elites Agenda of Control Over The Little People, The Serfs, The Slaves. 

YES, with the current Administration it will happen in America.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-22-2022, 08:15 PM)guohua Wrote: Yes they were Wrong to the Extreme by thinking their Leader actually wanted to hear their united voice.
But the problem is that Unity goes against the Global Elites Agenda of Control Over The Little People, The Serfs, The Slaves. 

YES, with the current Administration it will happen in America.

Exactly! The mistake of Marxist in all ages and in all places has been to equate "unity" with "collectivism". They are not the same thing. Unity unites individuals, and can move mountains. It gives a strong unification of individual strengths and weaknesses, each of which buttresses the others, yielding a strong whole. Collectivism, on the other hand, is a collection of sameness, with no individual strengths to buttress the rest with. We cannot all be the same and retain individual strengths.

What they want is a collective, like an ant hill or a bee hive, not a union or unity... but those higher ups in the oligarchy do play on that confusion of the masses, trying to pass off a collective as a unity, hoping no one will notice what they are doing.

A Unity cannot be controlled, it can only be directed, and that only with the consent of the governed. A collective, which is a collection of weakness, can be controlled because of the very weakness inherent in each of it's particles. It plays to the lowest common denominator, where no one can be stronger than the weakest so that all are the same, and that is what makes it controllable.

THAT is what they want, so they try to convince the proletariat that it's what the proles want, too. It isn't. It's only what the weakest proles want, in the belief that then no one can have strengths that they don't have.

But that just makes the entire society weak, no stronger than it's weakest member.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Supreme Leader Grand Marshal Kim Jong-un is happy now after what dictator Trudeu did

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10753]

It is quite certain, that if the democrats would now decide, the same what happen in Canada would happen now also in US .

Exclusive Poll: Majority Of Democrats Back Trudeau’s Crackdown, Freezing Bank Accounts Of Truckers

Poll: Trudeau Crackdown Unpopular in US

Democrats overwhelmingly approve of Trudeau's crackdown on freedom protestors, freezing of bank accounts: Poll

Absolutely disgusting and evil what they do in Canada. The fact that they declared that emergency act  WITHOUTH BEING IN ANY EMERGENCY  is quite telling and unconstitutional
100% correct with thinking it can't happen. Canadians a while would think you were crazy predicting all this. 

It does worry me some because that backlash stuff is never organized. It's chaos. The protests in Canada were the exception. The most polite "insurrection" in human history.
Trudeau, is a Communist Asshole and does look like his dad F. Castro.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]