Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tribal Racism nothing worse
Her story reminds me so much of the first time I watched Hotel Rwanda. I sobbed off and on for 3 days after watching it and have never been able to watch it all the way through again. 

People do not realize how easy it is to use propaganda to whip them into a killing frenzy. It all begins with "Us versus Them". Scream it loud enough and often enough and first the weaker minded take it to heart with others falling in line soon after. Many who do not agree will join in because they do not want to be ostracized or harmed. Those who stand against such beliefs then begin to be treated as the enemy. Then it is only a short hop into violence and murder.

I have watched the MSM try to pump such propaganda in our current times. First they tried with "Liberal versus Conservative". then "Black versus White" and currently "Vaxxed versus Unvaxxed". So far it hasn't been very successful but how long before just the right set of circumstances and just the right combination of "Us versus Them" until it creates the perfect formula to begin another Rwanda type situation?  Possibly even world wide? 

Scary to think but it could happen at any time and is entirely possible. Look back to World War 2 and compare what was happening then to now and you can see it could easily happen again in our current situation with very little push.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]