Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
food fertilizer gas and farming
Does not sound to interesting to most city folk but if the guys are correct then this winter and 2022 i going to be rough on just about everyone in the western world.. Actually China is already experiencing food shortages and power restrictions.
Wouldn't be surprising after years of incompetent governance among practically all of the western countries.

They went woke and the entire West got broke.  "Heckuva job, Progs!"

Yes, nature is perforce grounded in reality.  Cold and hunger are uncompromising realities; all the virtue signaling in the world won't alter those realities a bit.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(11-13-2021, 09:41 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Wouldn't be surprising after years of incompetent governance among practically all of the western countries.

They went woke and the entire West got broke.  "Heckuva job, Progs!"

Yes, nature is perforce grounded in reality.  Cold and hunger are uncompromising realities; all the virtue signaling in the world won't alter those realities a bit.

Cheers

Yep... I figure as long as the majority are in their comfort zone nothing much will happen.. Starve a few million and freeze or inconvenience a few million more then things might get exciting...
I like that guy's videos. Thanks for posting. 

I live out in the country with some land. Call me paranoid but it seems like an urban area is just asking for Mad Max action the moment the thin veneer of civilization breaks. 

While things would suck and we would be challenged, we would survive. Resources are available. Folks living in downtown Chicago or LA? How many miles are they from anything they could utilize? Would most of them have the first clue what to do? 

Does it even need to get all apocalypses-ish? Shoot, shut down a few foods coming in and maybe coffee? Folks would swear they were living the Great Depression all over again.