Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden is Following Trump and Doesn't Know It
Brick 
Biden is now loose on the campaign trail complete with fake outdoor speeches and plenty of "if I was President" advice.

He's mostly been talking ass backwards but sometimes comes up with things he would do if/when he's President.

Big problem is most of his "platform" is already being done or has already been done by Trump and/or the current Administration LOL
tinylaughing
Democrats have been covering for all the looting and rioting for several months and lately they are blaming Trump for all of it after seeming to not really be against it like the Democrat Leaders in the cities and states that have the biggest "problems" LOL
tinylaughing
Seems something changes every day with Democrats and with Biden.

Today he even took some serious questions from reporters after a speech with no audience !!

All scripted and softballed of course, but it looks great to Democrats LOL

[Image: Girl-Not-Bright.gif]
Quote:Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign announced Wednesday that he would follow President Donald Trump to Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Biden and his wife Jill will attend a small event there on Thursday, making the announcement a mere hours after he had condemned Trump for doing the same on Tuesday.

On Monday, Biden was forced to finally address the violence being wrought by left-wing activists across the country, in the name of protest movements he’s aligned himself with. When he did speak about the looting, arson, assaults, and murders that have been committed at the violent riots, he echoed the same language that Mike Pence used at his speech accepting the Republican nomination for vice president days earlier.

LINK-->  Joe Biden Belatedly Follows Trump’s Lead On Violent Riots, Other Issues

Here's Joe grimacing and wincing ... LOL

[Image: Biden-Forgot.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Apparently you didn’t watch Joe Biden’s speech he gave the other day in Pittsburgh. He is not at all aligned with any looters or people committing violence. I don’t know for the life of me why people are always saying this. His speech in Pittsburgh was amazing. I watched the entire thing. Unlike you all saying he comes off as senile, he does no such thing. I’ve often wondered about Trump though, as he comes off like a total whack job most of the time. It frightens me that this is our President and he is carrying around the nuclear codes. 

I get tired of hearing the same right wing rhetoric. I hope Biden wins. And if he does, I hope Trump goes quietly and doesn’t make an ass of himself. He’s a terrible businessman, and he’s an equally terrible President.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
(09-03-2020, 02:15 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Apparently you didn’t watch Joe Biden’s speech he gave the other day in Pittsburgh. He is not at all aligned with any looters or people committing violence. I don’t know for the life of me why people are always saying this. His speech in Pittsburgh was amazing. I watched the entire thing. Unlike you all saying he comes off as senile, he does no such thing. I’ve often wondered about Trump though, as he comes off like a total whack job most of the time. It frightens me that this is our President and he is carrying around the nuclear codes. 

I get tired of hearing the same right wing rhetoric. I hope Biden wins. And if he does, I hope Trump goes quietly and doesn’t make an ass of himself. He’s a terrible businessman, and he’s an equally terrible President.

Can you source where he specifically condemned Antifa and has fought against an Antifa website that directs people to a Biden fund-raising site?

TYVM

tinywondering
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
They found all kinds of gaffes from yesterday too.

And the "outdoor" setup was staged complete with a wind blower that made all the flags and banners move all while keeping Joe's hair perfectly still LOL

And today he went as far out of the way to keep from fully condemning at least one murder LOL

Get ready for 100,000 gaffs before Nov 3rd.

(see I can answer without quoting too)  tinylaughing
Joe said Breonna Taylor should be arrested too !!

Look her up and see why Joe is total bat shit loon crazy LOL

[Image: Laughing-Girl33.gif]
Bill Barr better arrest Hunter.  Or, President Trump had better hire an Attorney General who will get that job done with 15 minutes of being named.

WTF is wrong here??  How ... frikkin' ... hard ... is ... it???
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
@"xuenchen" 

What are you trying to say? minusculebiggrin
(09-03-2020, 04:47 AM)Snarl Wrote: Bill Barr better arrest Hunter.  Or, President Trump had better hire an Attorney General who will get that job done with 15 minutes of being named.

WTF is wrong here??  How ... frikkin' ... hard ... is ... it???

Yep. Bill barr appears to be a bit of a lame duck.  minusculechairshot
(09-02-2020, 10:18 PM)xuenchen Wrote: Here's Joe grimacing and wincing ... LOL

It is not a LOL! tinyangry
Okay it was a tiny lol for me too, at first, but that was months ago. I thought that Joe is just a bit goofy. Now i understand that the man is profoundly sick and laughing at that is a sucker punch at it's finest.

What the democrat voters in America need to understand now, is that a vote for Biden is a vote for Harris.

Or does anyone honestly think that this man, Biden, is able to stand on his own feet and produce speech for more than 4 years now?
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre