Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A.G. Barr Lets America Down
Quote:EXCLUSIVE: Top FBI officials revealed on the Thomas Paine Podcast that the Feds have been asked to ignore compelling evidence linking Barack Obama and Joe Biden to the U.S. government’s illegal counterintelligence investigation waged against the 2016 Trump campaign. In shocking detail, the Feds reveal Attorney General William Barr has provided de facto immunity to Obama and Biden — to spare the duo from any prosecution from federal prosecutor John Durham’s probe.

No Freakin' Words!!   smallfit 

Quote:Why would Barr do this, protect the two highest ranking targets of Durham’s alleged sweeping probe? Paine explains why and details the shocking revelations from Justice Department insiders miffed at trying to conduct such a complex and high-profile investigation while handcuffed by Barr.
Someone either threatened his family, or else he was just another part of the deep state to begin with.
We were depending on you to do the right thing Mr. Barr; we trusted you, and you have let us down!   minusculeredtantrum 

Listen to Thomas Paine's podcast about this here:  Thomas Paine Podcast
(08-21-2020, 05:23 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:EXCLUSIVE: Top FBI officials revealed on the Thomas Paine Podcast that the Feds have been asked to ignore compelling evidence linking Barack Obama and Joe Biden to the U.S. government’s illegal counterintelligence investigation waged against the 2016 Trump campaign. In shocking detail, the Feds reveal Attorney General William Barr has provided de facto immunity to Obama and Biden — to spare the duo from any prosecution from federal prosecutor John Durham’s probe.

Quote:Why would Barr do this, protect the two highest ranking targets of Durham’s alleged sweeping probe? Paine explains why and details the shocking revelations from Justice Department insiders miffed at trying to conduct such a complex and high-profile investigation while handcuffed by Barr.
Someone either threatened his family, or else he was just another part of the deep state to begin with.
We were depending on you to do the right thing Mr. Barr; we trusted you, and you have let us down!   minusculeredtantrum 

Probably mostly true, but we need to verify this isn't some kind of setup by cloaked Democrat operators  mediumshhhh
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
(08-21-2020, 05:32 PM)xuenchen Wrote:

Probably mostly true, but we need to verify this isn't some kind of setup by cloaked Democrat operators  mediumshhhh

Listen to the podcast.
I've never expected the top rankers to be charged with crimes.

If they do -anything- to those people, it will likely be damaging their legacies, and, maybe, collecting enough evidence on them to control them, but that last part won't be known to us regular folk.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

Mr. Barr; we trusted you, and you have let us down!

Hate to say it, but the President can have anyone investigated that he chooses.  Biden's probably out of the crosshairs because he's a running candidate.  The Dems probably ran him only to keep him (and his corrupt little kid) out of the crosshairs for as long as possible.

I seriously doubt President Trump is gonna play the underhanded game O-butt-face ran.  That's to his credit bigly.

Barr's a swamp creature.  Always has been and always will be.  That sinks President Trump's credibility.

As I said in a different post (paraphrasing), "It's unreal that Biden rose as one of two candidates for President."  And, Trump's the other one?  Something's really wrong with the country's politics.  And that's that!!
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
The Southern District of NY is going to crucify Trump after he's out of office. All his Russian money Laundering is going to place him in a very unenviable position.
His taxes are nearly in their hands now and it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
His alienation of Justice Roberts has put him in his crosshairs as is quite obvious from previous rulings and regardless of how this all plays out on 11/03, if RBG lives and stays on the SCOTUS, all his chickens will come home to roost.
This is why, in my opinion he's so desperate to win. His life literally dependa on it. Without a win the walls come down, the records he gas so diligently tried to obscure will be exposed and he becomes the "Emporer with no clothes".
He knows this and will do anything to avoid it. Barr, being the opportunist reprobate he is see's the writing on the wall and is dialing all his heavy handed posturing back.
Nothing will happen between now and Nov. 3rd. But if Trump is defeated, his problems have only just begun. You can see the horror on his face and hear it in his voice. His grasping with the Post Office and now his admonition of live voters working to overthrow him at the polls.
All rather fascinating to watch it unfold before us. Instant Karma could be around the corner for him. At any rate, he must coalesce his power and secure the Dictatorship he will be forced to create to avoid the reckoning that eerily looms on his horizon.
Talk about being careful about what you wish for. ; P
I think it was Saint Theresa of Avila that said "More tears are shed over answered prayers than unanswered ones". The Machiavellian end game is afoot? History is a hoot. Don't you think?
internet Agent Provocateur
(08-22-2020, 06:35 AM)Antisthenes Wrote: The Southern District of NY is going to crucify Trump after he's out of office. All his Russian money Laundering is going to place him in a very unenviable position.  
     His taxes are nearly in their hands now and it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.
     His alienation of  Justice Roberts has put him in his crosshairs as is quite obvious from previous rulings and regardless of how this all plays out on 11/03, if RBG lives and stays on the SCOTUS, all his chickens will come home to roost.
    This is why, in my opinion he's so desperate to win. His life literally dependa on it. Without a win the walls come down, the records he gas so diligently tried to obscure will be exposed and he becomes the "Emporer with no clothes".  
    He knows this and will do anything to avoid it. Barr, being the opportunist reprobate he is see's the writing on the wall and is dialing all his heavy handed posturing back.
    Nothing will happen between now and Nov. 3rd. But if Trump is defeated, his problems have only just begun. You can see the horror on his face and hear it in his voice. His grasping with the Post Office and now his admonition of live voters working to overthrow him at the polls.
     All rather fascinating to watch it unfold before us. Instant Karma could be around the corner for him. At any rate, he must coalesce his power and secure the Dictatorship he will be forced  to create to avoid the reckoning that eerily looms on his horizon.
    Talk about being careful about what you wish for.    ; P              
    I think it was Saint Theresa of Avila that said "More tears are shed over answered prayers than unanswered ones". The Machiavellian end game is afoot? History is a hoot. Don't you think?

My God!   tinysurprised  What Kool-aid brand have you been drinking? 

Never mind, I already know.   :smalleyeroll:
@"Mystic Wanderer" 
Quote:My God!   [Image: tinysurprised.png]  What Kool-aid brand have you been drinking? 

Never mind, I already know.   [Image: Smalleyeroll.png]

My exact thoughts.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]