Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mika MSNBC Melts Down about Trump
Big Grin 
[Image: Mika-MSNBC.png]
MSNBC Mika has gone full retard right on the airwaves !!

Actually she's gone wild many times before, so maybe this time is just another paid for act.

Now it's Trump and how he's killing people on purpose by allowing COVID19 to spread !!

And she even stoops to outright lying to make clear "points" !!

Sick in the head MSNBC that is whoring themselves out to Democrats !!

Even sicker is many people are gobbling this up like it's Christmas goose !!

Mika is the co-host on MSNBC's "Morning Joek" show. tinylaughing

Quote:MSNBC “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski repeatedly ranted throughout Friday’s broadcast of the show over everything Donald Trump, suggesting that he was intentionally letting people die from COVID-19.

Brzezinski, who appeared to be in a near state of rage throughout the show, repeatedly berated the president with names, and later, at the end of the show, said, “If you’re sensing a little intensity here, I’m a little amped up because this is an emergency.”

The video clip below, compiled by Grabien News founder Tom Elliott, is a supercut video that shows the highlights from Brzezinski’s ravings.

LINK-->  MIKA MELTDOWN: MSNBC Host Loses It On Show While Repeatedly Berating Trump
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
I copied and pasted the reply to your thread on ATS since you always post your political threads there as well

Good for her! She’s absolutely spot on. I know I’ve said that they should indict Trump, along with congress and every governor who decided to let people in their respective states die because they didn’t have the balls to stop COVID-19 from spreading. They are all guilty of murder and should be prosecuted and put in prison. 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
Panic in D.C. (and certain news outlets).

Those who scream the loudest have the most to hide.