Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Philly DA warns federal officers could be arrested if they storm Pennsylvania protest
Exclamation 
Here we go now the Philadelphia District Attorney has crossed the line !!

Threatens to arrest Federal Agents if they use abuse of power tactics !!

Democrats across the whole country are cracking up like maniacs.

All this is based on MSM/Democrat BS in hopes of winning the Nov election !!

God help the United States if these mental cases get any power back.

Quote:The district attorney in Philadelphia is warning federal officers that they could face arrest if they bring their tactics of "abuse of power" to his city.

District Attorney Larry Krasner accused President Trump of "acting like an authoritarian dictator," he said on an appearance on MSNBC's "The ReidOut" Thursday and cautioned him not to send federal agents to his city.

LINK-->  Philly DA warns federal officers could be arrested if they storm Pennsylvania protests

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Then stop all federal funding to the city.

tinyangry
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-25-2020, 03:16 AM)xuenchen Wrote: Democrats across the whole country are cracking up like maniacs.

All this is based on MSM/Democrat BS in hopes of winning the Nov election !!

God help the United States if these mental cases get any power back.

Serious question: Is it possible _you and I_ went mental somewhere along the path?

The whole time I've looked at President Trump, I've waited for him to lean closer to Democrat policies.  I always doubted his resolve in bringing the Democraps from 0bamarama's camp to Justice.  I didn't think he'd take the country to war with a new (manufactured) enemy.

I saw the guy as a 3d Party candidate running on a Republican ticket.  I guessed he'd win ... 'cause Hillary was just too damned dirty to be allowed.

What I never expected was for so many people to turn into sky screamers.  For the DoD leadership and more than (probably) half of the rank-and-file to become infected by TDS.  For the FBI to become exposed as a criminal activity.  For the IRS to boldly attack an emerging political party and suppress Democrat-opposition (I realize this was under 0bama).

The 12,000+ comments that showed up under your linked article give me hope that it's not _us_ who went crazy.

Cheers, xuenchen.

Snarl
'Cause if they catch you in the back seat trying to pick her locks
They're gonna send you back to Mother in a cardboard box
You better run!
I think it's all optics from the Mayor.

And since when can the State arrest Federal agents if they are protecting Federal property?  minusculethinking Aren't they a level above the State?   tinysurprised
These clowns need to be stripped of the professional credentials and be barred from any further legal work of any nature.  Once a few of the clever folk get so handled, the rest will realize that their professional obligations to society are not a joke.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-25-2020, 04:21 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I think it's all optics from the Mayor.

And since when can the State arrest Federal agents if they are protecting Federal property?  minusculethinking Aren't they a level above the State?   tinysurprised

They can't arrest them if they are on Federal property protecting it, but they CAN arrest them if they are off Federal property, because the state has jurisdiction on state property. The state does not have jurisdiction on Federal property.

With that said, some states went to war with the Federal government once before, and it didn't work out very well for those states. As a matter of fact, the same Dems squealing like pigs NOW about "federal abusive power" are the same folks who (wrongly) accused those states who went to war with the Feds before of "treason".

Last time, it was not treason, because the states LEFT the Union, and formed their own country - therefore, they were not waging war against their own government - they lived in a different country, one which the US declared war on and invaded in order to annex it (the US also talked of annexing Canada around that time). This time, unless these blue states are willing to secede from the US, then it IS treason, as they are waging war against their own government.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’