Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pig Poo... The rise of the Swine...

Pulled from the « Annals » of the other site, this is yet another of our mishaps which happened back in 2013.

Sadly the below mentioned culprit has passed away, but his stench lives on to this very day…

So here we go...

It's Springtime here in the beautiful rolling hills of central France, the land of fine wine and gastronomic orgasms...

I am lucky to live smack bang in the middle of the countryside away from the stress and pollution of the city.

The birds are chirruping away and the bumble bees are buzzing from flower to flower gathering pollen...

The old Wisteria that i worked so hard on pruning this winter on the front of my house is coming into blossom, promising much awaited fragrances and pollenizing insects to bring a little joy into our hearts after these long winter months :

[Image: MDFLZIZE7ZEIHNYNZ4JNMY26OY]

As well as the Wisteria, the whole garden is coming back to life : 

[Image: 340?cb=20140515030213]

We are hoping for wheelbarrows full of cherries this year if the bastard sparrows and fat labrador don't get to them first!

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTX224-hKKWOhuOOpHHR...w&usqp=CAU]

The pond is coming back to life too with its orchestra of croaking frogs at the crack of dawn fall of night : 

[Image: 3b0f5b35-bd40-4f76-9596-6bb03e8f4dff_16x9_600x338.jpg] 

The fields around my house are also coming back to life promising a great yield in Sunflowers and rape seed.

[Image: 75166561-funny-sunflower-with-sunglasses...miling.jpg]

I consider myself and my family very lucky indeed to have the natural surroundings that we have been praised with and would never give up where we live... EVEN if we were offered 6 times the price of our house...

HOWEVER...

Yesterday we had a fantastically rather hot day with temperatures of around 26 to 28° and got the BBQ out for the first time in order to have a really good nosh up of some local produced sausages and ribs, all washed down with a nice chilled bottle or two of Touraine Rosé...

[Image: 20131006-084038.jpg?w=300&h=225] 

The cinders (we only use vine wood for BBQs) were nice and hot, the sausages and meat were on the BBQ and the Rosé was served... and we were all awaiting a great evening meal seated underneath the parasol whilst taking in the beauty of the garden and surrounding countryside under the slowly setting sun...

[Image: 4TOGn5Vxfca3E-aO29pKIQ2hqQQLKiEECk9RZHSK...e3fa4ab6a6]

SUDDENLY...

From out of no-where appeared our neighbour on a massive big tractor trundling down the small road in front of our house who is a farmer and owner of the land around us... he is also a good friend :

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

We gave him a wave as we usually do and raised our chilled glasses of Rosé up to him and he waved cheerfully back with a wicked grin on his face...

Why the wicked grin we asked?...

AND THEN WE FOUND OUT...

It is muck spreading time!!!

[Image: P_PAD_B_PH2_197_13.gif]

Yes, thats right, the same muck that emanates from the back end of these buggers! 

[Image: Pigs.jpg]

Tons and tons and tons of the stuff spluttering out of the back of his muck spreader... unleashing purulent waves of pungent pig manure into the fields around our house...

[Image: 74314809.jpg]

ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......

As we all ran, tripping and stumbling back into the house trying not to spill our glasses of chilled Rosé and also trying to stop the dribbling dogs from pinching our sausages off the BBQ our farmer neighbour cheerily waved at us as his muck spreader chugged slowly past the front of our house in the field in front splattering thick globs of pig poo all over the place! 

Needless to say, our first BBQ of the year was a total disaster...

AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF... the sausages were inedible as impregnated with the smell of PIG POO (so the dribbling hounds got them in the end!) AND we now have to live cooped up in the house with all windows shut tight for about 5 days until the smell disappears (even with all the windows shut we are reeked out), meaning that we cannot profit from the awakening garden and the beautiful scents of blooming springtime flowers!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Bastard...

Kindest smelly respects        

Rodinus
I still don't understand why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets!
I really need to stop drinking......
"the land of [b]fine wine and gastronomic orgasms... wine and gastronomic orgasms..."[/b]

So that's were I jumped ship, then scrolled down and saw a bunch of pictures. 

I need to talk to my sponsor, I hope he's up.
Quoting and font colors are kind of f'ed up around here.
Thumbs Up 
(07-02-2020, 07:16 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: Quoting and font colors are kind of f'ed up around here.

Seems you sorted it out mate , all good on my side minusculeclap 

Kindest respects

Rodinus
(07-02-2020, 07:08 AM)Rodinus Wrote:  
Pulled from the « Annals » of the other site, this is yet another of our mishaps which happened back in 2013.

Sadly the below mentioned culprit has passed away, but his stench lives on to this very day…

So here we go...

It's Springtime here in the beautiful rolling hills of central France, the land of fine wine and gastronomic orgasms...

I am lucky to live smack bang in the middle of the countryside away from the stress and pollution of the city.

The birds are chirruping away and the bumble bees are buzzing from flower to flower gathering pollen...

The old Wisteria that i worked so hard on pruning this winter on the front of my house is coming into blossom, promising much awaited fragrances and pollenizing insects to bring a little joy into our hearts after these long winter months :

We are hoping for wheelbarrows full of cherries this year if the bastard sparrows and fat labrador don't get to them first!

The pond is coming back to life too with its orchestra of croaking frogs at the crack of dawn fall of night : 

The fields around my house are also coming back to life promising a great yield in Sunflowers and rape seed.

I consider myself and my family very lucky indeed to have the natural surroundings that we have been praised with and would never give up where we live... EVEN if we were offered 6 times the price of our house...

HOWEVER...

Yesterday we had a fantastically rather hot day with temperatures of around 26 to 28° and got the BBQ out for the first time in order to have a really good nosh up of some local produced sausages and ribs, all washed down with a nice chilled bottle or two of Touraine Rosé...

The cinders (we only use vine wood for BBQs) were nice and hot, the sausages and meat were on the BBQ and the Rosé was served... and we were all awaiting a great evening meal seated underneath the parasol whilst taking in the beauty of the garden and surrounding countryside under the slowly setting sun...

SUDDENLY...

From out of no-where appeared our neighbour on a massive big tractor trundling down the small road in front of our house who is a farmer and owner of the land around us... he is also a good friend :

We gave him a wave as we usually do and raised our chilled glasses of Rosé up to him and he waved cheerfully back with a wicked grin on his face...

AND THEN WE FOUND OUT...

Yes, thats right, the same muck that emanates from the back end of these buggers! 

Tons and tons and tons of the stuff spluttering out of the back of his muck spreader... unleashing purulent waves of pungent pig manure into the fields around our house...

As we all ran, tripping and stumbling back into the house trying not to spill our glasses of chilled Rosé and also trying to stop the dribbling dogs from pinching our sausages off the BBQ our farmer neighbour cheerily waved at us as his muck spreader chugged slowly past the front of our house in the field in front splattering thick globs of pig poo all over the place! 

AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF... the sausages were inedible as impregnated with the smell of PIG POO (so the dribbling hounds got them in the end!) AND we now have to live cooped up in the house with all windows shut tight for about 5 days until the smell disappears (even with all the windows shut we are reeked out), meaning that we cannot profit from the awakening garden and the beautiful scents of blooming springtime flowers!

Bastard...

Kindest smelly respects        

Rodinus

Seems you never lived or worked in the real country side. Pig shit that is put on a field is almost always a liquid pumped along pipes from the trailer that are close to the ground so there is little spread into the air ( still smells). Large chunks of shit and hay such as shown in the picture is almost always cow shit. Spring and autumn, its called country life.
(07-02-2020, 08:06 AM)Wallfire Wrote:

So here we go...

HOWEVER...

SUDDENLY...

AND THEN WE FOUND OUT...

Bastard...

Kindest smelly respects        

Rodinus

Seems you never lived or worked in the real country side. Pig shit that is put on a field is almost always a liquid pumped along pipes from the trailer that are close to the ground so there is little spread into the air ( still smells). Large chunks of shit and hay such as shown in the picture is almost always cow shit. Spring and autumn, its called country life.
Right... If you say so mate...

You don't know me and where I live but I respect your opinion...

This thread is for fun... take it as you want but I wish you a better day with less bitterness.

Spent all of my life in the countryside either in the UK during my younger years or over here in France for the past 30 years smack bang in the countryside with in-laws that have a beautiful vineyard and still try to use traditional methods to fertilize the land....

AAAnnnd we don't have as many industrial methods compared to wherever you might live... THE US maybe? (AND DONT WANT THEM EITHER).

We (The French and myself as I also have land here) are just simple plain folk that keep our gobby McGobby mouths shut when it comes to people of other cultures and their practices... But respect and understand that other countries do things otherwise.

Being not far from the Brittany area, pig shit is used more often as Taurine fecal matter as far easier for the farmers.

Human shit is used too in some areas in France where certain farmers still empty isolated countryside septic tanks.

Do you live in France? If not, where are you from? I am interested to know?

Kindest respects

Rodinus
(07-02-2020, 08:31 AM)Rodinus Wrote:

So here we go...

HOWEVER...

SUDDENLY...

AND THEN WE FOUND OUT...

Bastard...

Kindest smelly respects        

Rodinus

You don't know me but I respect your opinion...

This thread is for fun... take it as you want but I wish you a better day with less bitterness.

Spent all of my life in the countryside either in the UK during my younger years or over here in France for the past 30 years smack bang in the countryside with in-laws that have a beautiful vineyard and still try to use traditional methods to fertilize the land....

AAAnnnd we don't have as many industrial methods compared to the US (AND DONT WANT THEM EITHER). We are just simple plain folk that should keep our gobs shut and trundle along with life at a slow and happy pace... 

Being not far from the Brittany area, pig shit is used more often as Taurine fecal matter as far easier for the farmers.

Human shit is used too in some areas where certain farmers still empty isolated countryside septic tanks.

Do you live in France?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

This is NOT ATS. As everyone knows ( the old RN3 mob) I never attack anyone. Remember this is a new start or should be for you so lets enjoy each others writing and remember that ATS, RN3 and every other web site should be a very very small part of life , it should not be life.  Why should people care what others here think, nobody here knows who we are and nobody should even care who we are. Real life is important, for me, anyway. So run naked across the fields, live our lives and not be controlled by what others say, be free be happy and dont worry about what people who dont even know who we are say about us.
"If you want to keep everyone happy then you will lose who you are" wise words from an old man that served me well
(07-02-2020, 09:08 AM)Wallfire Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 08:31 AM)Rodinus Wrote:

So here we go...

HOWEVER...

SUDDENLY...

AND THEN WE FOUND OUT...

Bastard...

Kindest smelly respects        

Rodinus

You don't know me but I respect your opinion...

AAAnnnd we don't have as many industrial methods compared to the US (AND DONT WANT THEM EITHER). We are just simple plain folk that should keep our gobs shut and trundle along with life at a slow and happy pace... 

Human shit is used too in some areas where certain farmers still empty isolated countryside septic tanks.

Do you live in France?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

This is NOT ATS. As everyone knows ( the old RN3 mob) I never attack anyone. Remember this is a new start or should be for you so lets enjoy each others writing and remember that ATS, RN3 and every other web site should be a very very small part of life , it should not be life.  Why should people care what others here think, nobody here knows who we are and nobody should even care who we are. Real life is important, for me, anyway. So run naked across the fields, live our lives and not be controlled by what others say, be free be happy and dont worry about what people who dont even know who we are say about us.
"If you want to keep everyone happy then you will lose who you are" wise words from an old man that served me well

Fair enough.

Then why did you get all ATSie on me?

I just answered your rather stroppy post (in my opinion mate)... If it was not meant to be stroppy then all is ok... We are all allowed to misunderstand when it comes to written text.

No, Never mind... I shall run naked through the pig shit splattered fields in front, behind and on the sides of the fields I farm and own and rent out over here in France.

Take care and have a lovely day.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
Anyways...

To all the other members, have fun reading this thread as it is not in a debate forum and just up for laughs...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
The cat photo was amusing.  They're such operators.

Are you anywhere near Saumur?

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(07-02-2020, 09:58 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote: The cat photo was amusing.  They're such operators.

Are you anywhere near Saumur?

Cheers

Roughly about 2 hours away...

Why... Interested in a piss up? (Or wine tasting as us fake posh ex pats married to the locals like to call it...)

We have a vineyard... 180 acres and fucking loaded with booze...

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Ps. If interested a gimp mask should be brought long...
I made it to Brittany once.  Saw Brest and Carnac, we stopped at Saumur on the way out.  Nice area of France.

My style of drinking there is drawing bottles of dry red wine from the big barrels in towns in Provence, camping with a baguette in hand, and dozing off to the roaring of the cicadas ...

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

very funny thread man. Enjoyed that.

tinybiggrin
Chill, Y'all. I grew up in the country, and I've spread pig shit, people shit, cow shit, and any shit I could get hold of (including even horse shit, and chicken shit - we had a serious farm) on the fields. The source don't matter, the nitrate content did.

I hate wine. Rotted grapes have never tripped my trigger - but my kids drink it, so it's all good. 

I much prefer Mexican grub to Frankish grub, but to each his own, I make fun of Frenchmen when the missus watches culinary shows. They all seem to be saying "You suck 'cause you're American,  and so not French, and therefore have no idea of what food is". Bite me. We eat frogs too, and we don't waste half of them by just eating the legs. There's more on a frog than that.

We DON'T eat underground fungus or snails. That ain't really "food", We don't care what France thinks, but we think it's cool that they eat that crap, because it leaves more real food for us.

We know "french fries" are not really French - we just don't care. Surrender monkey are just... surrender monkeys. We give no shits.

So, you know, different culture are ... different.

Handle it. Like adults.

And chill the fuck out.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

[Image: laff.jpg]

You said "poo"

tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
(07-02-2020, 11:54 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Chill, Y'all. I grew up in the country, and I've spread pig shit, people shit, cow shit, and any shit I could get hold of (including even horse shit, and chicken shit - we had a serious farm) on the fields. The source don't matter, the nitrate content did.

I hate wine. Rotted grapes have never tripped my trigger - but my kids drink it, so it's all good. 

I make fun of Frenchmen when the missus watches culinary shows. They all seem to be saying "You suck 'cause you're American,  and so not French, and therefore have no idea of what food is". Bite me. We eat frogs too, and we don't waste half of them by just eating the legs. There's more on a frog than that.

We DON'T eat underground fungus or snails. That ain't really "food", We don't care what France thinks, but we think it's cool that they eat that crap, because it leaves more real food for us.

We know "french fries" are not really French - we just don't care. Surrender monkey are just... surrender monkeys. We give no shits.

So, you know, different culture are ... different.

Handle it. Like adults.

And chill the fuck out.

Adults are handling this Nin.

You never been to France either? (Can't find the "wink wink, nudge nudge icon"...?)

Sacré furrking bleu....

Right... back to my 5 litre bag in box of Cabernet... (Not really as not allowed alcohol anymore... Liver is buggered due to medication.)

"Mumble grumble, rant, mumble"...

And geeeerrdddd orrffff moooiiiiii loooornnnn...

Kindest respects

Rodinus
(07-02-2020, 12:23 PM)Rodinus Wrote: You never been to France either? (Can't find the "wink wink, nudge nudge icon"...?)

Nope. On European trips, I went through Belgium to avoid France - just a personal preference. The language is the same, so it's all good.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(07-02-2020, 07:15 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: "the land of [b]fine wine and gastronomic orgasms... wine and gastronomic orgasms..."[/b]

So that's were I jumped ship, then scrolled down and saw a bunch of pictures. 

I need to talk to my sponsor, I hope he's up.

They're not really messed up dude.
You accidentally put a double [ b ]  and a double [ /b ] in your post, and it can't bold a bold or unbold an unbold so it just displayed the extra ones you included.

minusculebeercheers

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
(07-02-2020, 12:33 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 12:23 PM)Rodinus Wrote: You never been to France either? (Can't find the "wink wink, nudge nudge icon"...?)

Nope. On European trips, I went through Belgium to avoid France - just a personal preference. The language is the same, so it's all good.

Same here, we went through all of Spain and then flew to Germany.
Here are some pictures, Me and My Childhood girlfriend Yujie. 
[Image: IMG-2134.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1764.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1638.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1911.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]