Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
An introduction
Times change, people change, situations change.

But not me.  Not too much.

Someone mentioned this site and lo and behold!

I was already a member.  From 4 years ago.  My only excuse?

I'm getting old.  Older.

But hello.  ATS looks to be closing up shop and I might need a place to feed my creative muse from time to time.
"I be ridin' they be hatin'."
-Abraham Lincoln
Same here, life got busy for awhile for me, but has been slowing down and I have more time. 

Welcome back, welcome everyone back !
The Truth is Out There, Somewhere
(06-19-2020, 03:36 AM)kdog Wrote: Same here, life got busy for awhile for me, but has been slowing down and I have more time. 

Welcome back, welcome everyone back !

Thanks!

tinybiggrin
-Abraham Lincoln
Welcome home to the both of ya! There's beer and cold pizza in the fridge, microwave is on the counter to the right of it - help yourselves! Sit down, prop yer feet up, and I'll hand over the remote as soon a I figure out which seat cushion I lost it under.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

@"beez"  !!!!! GREAT to see you buddy.
Welcome Home.

@"kdog"  ! LTNS I trust that you are safe & well?

If you've forgotten the nooks, crannies & alleyways around the site... just ask!
We're always happy to help... if you buy the beers!

minusculebeercheers

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]
@"beez"  Missed You, Welcome Home. minusculeguzzlingbeer Start a thread or post a reply anywhere, we are here for ya! 

@"kdog" Yeah, you have been missed too, you have pooped in once in a while. Great to have you Home.  minusculeguzzlingbeer
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Heart 
Welcome little bunny!  minusculebeercheers
(06-19-2020, 10:36 PM)Night Star Wrote: Welcome little bunny!  minusculebeercheers

Thank you Ma'am.

minusculebiggrin
-Abraham Lincoln