Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CAN YOU SEE IT YETI?
OK, I'll attach the article, but I see what looks something that would be Short, maybe a child Yeti ?
Maybe even Photo Shopped I don't know, but wht do so many people have Dash Cams?
Is this common now? 
Quote:THIS is the moment a stunned driver was stopped in his tracks after a “Yeti” bounded out in front of his car.

Footage captured by the driver, who was travelling on a Russian road notorious for Yeti sightings, shows something suddenly moving in the distance as the car makes its way down the snowy road.
The actual video is part of the article.
Quote:In the video, which was captured by a dashcam in the dead of night, a hunched figure appears from nowhere on the road ahead, causing the driver to start yelling and hit the breaks.
The humanoid figure is as white as the snow around it, and is only visible for a second before it disappears back into the darkness.
And some people believe that the only logical explanation for a hunched white figure lurching across the snowy road is that it must be the mythical Yeti.
[Image: nintchdbpict000283638151.jpg?w=960&strip=all] [Image: nintchdbpict000283638141.jpg?w=960&strip=all]
Quote:The man driving the car, Vadim Gilmanov, reportedly told local TV: "I mean it could have been someone’s cruel prank.

"But on the other hand, who else could dash out so quickly in the middle of the night? In the middle of nowhere."

The sighting took place in the Republic of Bashkortostan, an area of Russia near the Ural mountain range.

Local folklore has long claimed that a shapeshifting creature with a horn on its head and a coat of thick fur haunts the hills around Bashkortostan.
The eerie creature is similar in description to the Yeti, a snow-dwelling monster from Nepalese folklore which resembles a giant, hairy gorilla.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

I think this is real.  Notice how the creature clears the road in only two or three steps?  That is a sure sign of a Big Foot... or his cousin, the Yeti.
Also, the people get very excited and stop the car.
Mystic, thank you that video.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Re Dash cams - they are very popular in Russian and other countries up north (eg Kazakhstan), as well as here in China.

Many people have them in case of accidents so they can show what happened, and also as protection against fraudsters - it is quite common here for some people to intentionally throw themselves in front of a car and then get "injured" ie they were ot even hit in the first place, so they can sue the driver. Dash cams can help in that kind of instance.