Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HIV Meds To The Rescue
(07-19-2022, 04:16 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Here is a rather long list of possible treatments for COVID if you are adverse to getting the jab. Once again, at the DDZ forum. Not trying to lead anyone away from here at R-N3, but I tire of cutting and pasting the same information over and over again.

Biological - SARS-CoV-2 - Medical Treatments

It is interesting that the list is so long.

It adds another level of doubt to why the are pushing an experimental drug to the point of making it mandatory, when there are other options.

As the article states, the level of it's efficacy is not that great. So they can't use that excuse.

Everyone is different. They know their bodies better than some guys sitting in an office somewhere that you have never met.

The last time I was sick with a respiratory virus was back in 2009. I got that weird bug from an infant on a ventilator. I was down for several weeks, and have not been sick since.

All but one of my friends and relatives, but one, that got sick with the virus, has been completely vaccinated, and boosted. Several of them has been diagnosed with the virus twice or more.

I am not interested in risking the use of any novel vaccine for this particular virus. My natural immunity, has served me well. So I am good for now.

Not ragging on anyone that made a different choice. To each there own. I am just pissed they keep trying to force those that do not want to take this drug.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
HIV Meds To The Rescue - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-18-2022, 11:06 PM
RE: HIV Meds To The Rescue - by EndtheMadnessNow - 07-19-2022, 01:08 AM
RE: HIV Meds To The Rescue - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-19-2022, 02:25 AM
RE: HIV Meds To The Rescue - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-19-2022, 02:41 PM
RE: HIV Meds To The Rescue - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-19-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: HIV Meds To The Rescue - by ABNARTY - 07-20-2022, 10:07 PM
RE: HIV Meds To The Rescue - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-21-2022, 06:06 AM
RE: HIV Meds To The Rescue - by Brotherman - 07-21-2022, 08:46 AM