Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HIV Meds To The Rescue
HIV is also a man made biological weapon, one the government has been working on since the 1970s. COVID is merely the new and improved bio-weapon I've been calling airborne AIDS, that's why the world went insane over some "newly discovered" "novel" corona virus and called it a pandemic.

Quote:Coronavirus Contains "HIV Insertions", Stoking Fears Over Artificially Created Bioweapon
by Tyler Durden Saturday, Feb 01, 2020 - 10:49 AM

. . . Now, a respected epidemiologist who recently caught flack for claiming in a twitter threat that the virus appeared to be much more contagious than initially believed is pointing out irregularities in the virus's genome that suggests it might have been genetically engineered for the purposes of a weapon, and not just any weapon but the deadliest one of all.

In "Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag", Indian researchers are baffled by segments of the virus's RNA that have no relation to other coronaviruses like SARS, and instead appear to be closer to HIV. The virus even responds to treatment by HIV medications.

www.zerohedge.com

Quote:Fauci Emails Reveal Damage Control Scramble After ZeroHedge Spotlights Man-Made COVID-19 Theory by Tyler Durden Tuesday, Jun 01, 2021 - 07:22 PM

In January, 2020, when the World Health Organization insisted that COVID-19 wasn't transmissible between humans, and Dr. Anthony Fauci said that the risk to the American public from the virus was "low," officials at the National Institutes of Health were scrambling to perform damage control after a controversial - and now withdrawn - study suggested that there were HIV-like 'insertions' included in SARS-CoV-2.

The study, "Uncanny similarity of unique inserts on the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag," posited that segments of the virus's RNA had no relation to other coronaviruses such as SARS, and instead appeared to be closer to HIV.

www.zerohedge.com

Quote:Coronavirus could attack immune system like HIV by targeting protective cells, warn scientists
Published: 5:30am, 12 Apr, 2020 Updated: 7:12am, 15 Apr, 2020
. . . Researchers in China and the US find that the virus that causes Covid-19 can destroy the T cells that are supposed to protect the body from harmful invaders
. . . One doctor said concern is growing in medical circles that effect could be similar to HIV
The coronavirus that causes Covid-19 could kill the powerful immune cells that are supposed to kill the virus instead, scientists have warned.

The surprise discovery, made by a team of researchers from Shanghai and New York, coincided with frontline doctors’ observation that Covid-19 could attack the human immune system and cause damage similar to that found in HIV patients.

. . . In February, Chen Yongwen and his colleagues at the PLA’s Institute of Immunology released a clinical report warning that the number of T cells could drop significantly in Covid-19 patients, especially when they were elderly or required treatment in intensive care units. The lower the T cell count, the higher the risk of death.

This observation was later confirmed by autopsy examinations on more than 20 patients, whose immune systems were almost completely destroyed, according to mainland media reports.

www.scmp.com

I've been storing all my research at this forum dead-drop-zero.forumotion.com

I post my threads there first before here or other social media. Often I cut and paste like I did here in this thread.

I have DDZ pages and the source material stored on the cloud, and on two different hard drives off line. Please feel free to add to the reports at my Dead Drop online Safehouse.

Messages In This Thread
HIV Meds To The Rescue - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-18-2022, 11:06 PM
RE: HIV Meds To The Rescue - by EndtheMadnessNow - 07-19-2022, 01:08 AM
RE: HIV Meds To The Rescue - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-19-2022, 02:25 AM
RE: HIV Meds To The Rescue - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 07-19-2022, 01:55 AM
RE: HIV Meds To The Rescue - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-19-2022, 02:41 PM
RE: HIV Meds To The Rescue - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-19-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: HIV Meds To The Rescue - by ABNARTY - 07-20-2022, 10:07 PM
RE: HIV Meds To The Rescue - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-21-2022, 06:06 AM
RE: HIV Meds To The Rescue - by Brotherman - 07-21-2022, 08:46 AM