Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Great Reset in Holland
(07-11-2022, 03:50 PM)LightSpeedDriver Wrote: ...

The average citizen does not concern themselves with the bigger picture and is convinced that everything will be alright, eventually. There is much anti-Russian sentiment due to the information streams they receive via the media and questions nothing. I think the same could be said of much of Western societies. No questioning, no debate, just manufactured consent. And if you ask questions you get labelled. Not a good label.

The Dutch (and many other nations) are good people but their blind adoption of the information they receive unquestioningly is a sign that the War on Information is working and it doesn't seem like anything will change any time soon. Food prices rise, energy prices have gone through the roof, inflation, drugs and corruption seem to be the order of the day now. (Holland is a major player in the European hard-drugs market due to the port of Rotterdam, one of the largest in Europe.) It's sad to watch as an impartial observer (me) that happens to live here for the last 30 years. I wonder how much better my native England is faring. I doubt it's much better. Boris just quit and now the media seems to be championing Rishi to be the new guy. He's married to a woman that is rich beyond his wildest dreams, for info.

It's very much the same here in the states regarding any information from overseas. We are told what to believe and think while on the ground news from foreign locales is heavily censored or memory-holed. That leads to a populace which is heart and mind controlled for the most part, and as we all know, wherever their hearts and minds are led, their asses will follow.

So the net result is a legion of anti-Russia bots, and very few independent thinkers willing to ferret out the information for themselves and do their own evaluations. For most, being told what to think from on high is good enough.

Domestically, things are a bit different, but the higher ups ARE trying, bless their little black hearts! The BidenHarris regime is desperately trying to control the narrative and paint a rosy picture of starvation, but the problem is that unlike news from overseas, which can be manipulated, the regime is telling people things regarding food, the economy, and the supply chains locally that we can see with our very own lyin' eyes are patently untrue. It's terribly difficult to convince a man that he is not starving when he is staring it directly in the face.

But still they try.

With any luck, folks will eventually wake up to the lies because what they are being told is true is not at all what they are SEEING is true, and from that realization domestically, they can with hope make the leap of realization that NOTHING is as they are being told, neither domestically nor foreign-affairs-wise.

Hopefully. With any luck.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The Great Reset in Holland - by 727Sky - 07-10-2022, 11:17 AM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by Ninurta - 07-10-2022, 09:14 PM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by 727Sky - 07-10-2022, 11:27 PM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by Ninurta - 07-11-2022, 06:34 AM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by Ninurta - 07-11-2022, 07:13 PM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by SimeonJ - 07-13-2022, 12:01 AM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by 727Sky - 07-13-2022, 08:31 AM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by Snarl - 07-13-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: The Great Reset in Holland - by Brotherman - 07-13-2022, 09:15 AM