Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Calculate your ESG Score
(07-09-2022, 04:01 PM)FlyingClayDisk Wrote:
(07-09-2022, 10:00 AM)727Sky Wrote: For some reason this reminds me of the Chinese social score some of us have heard about

Well, it should, because this is exactly what it is...except manifesting itself in the corporate world and then spreading outward (like a virus) from there!  No "kind of" about it!

I have to go through ESG training (i.e. indoctrination) twice every calendar year now, and we have an elaborate ESG program!  This, because of who the company is, and how they are placed in the international marketplace.

It's a huge psyop being perpetuated on every aspect of society.  Never did I think I would ever see such a thing in my lifetime as we are seeing now with all these social and environmental initiatives creeping into virtually every element of people's lives.

I'd love to say it's just a "fad", but at the moment it's not.

They're winning!  (IF we let them)

The root of all evil is money. The last few years have proved that they have won, hands down.

If people will allow themselves, and their children, to be coerced into allowing the system to inject them with some novel drug, for a disease they admit they don't know much about, then it is proven that some people will do anything for money.

I believe for me, it started with the personality testing. In the beginning, I was just as naive, and gullible as the next person. I thought electronics was the neatest thing since sliced bread, and I thought all the neat things you could do with its was so cool.

Now we are at the point where some businesses, including hospitals, tag their employees to see how much time it takes them to complete a task or to respond to a call bell.

We are toast.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
How to Calculate your ESG Score - by 727Sky - 07-09-2022, 10:00 AM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-09-2022, 04:50 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-09-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-10-2022, 08:45 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-10-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by ABNARTY - 07-10-2022, 12:12 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Ninurta - 07-10-2022, 08:59 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by Snarl - 07-13-2022, 12:02 PM
RE: How to Calculate your ESG Score - by ABNARTY - 07-13-2022, 04:25 PM