Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scottland authoritarianism
(07-03-2022, 12:14 AM)727Sky Wrote: What if lockdowns, with the excuse of covid, are but a cover story for something else ? https://expose-news.com/2022/07/02/we-ha...edom-left/

The Lockdowns served as a Milgrim Experiment on a global scale. I been noticing their lock-step program has been moving faster & faster. No doubt part of the plan as it keeps the vast majority in constant state of fear & confusion and by the time most realize what is going on (personal impact)...too late..the trap door slams shut, permanently.

I been thinking that once the elections are over the back side of the storm is going to hit us full throttle. Those not prepared are going to have one helluva of a dark winter. Though I'm not sure just how bad it will get in the USA as compared to the UK with a much less population size and as we've seen with smaller countries. But, better to be prepared for the storm intensity that has been brewing.

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.
— T. S. Eliot, "The Hollow Men", 1925. PDF

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a33mqePHYkk [/video]
You can cry all you want
But it won't change the fact
If you want to survive
You will have to react.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Scottland authoritarianism - by EndtheMadnessNow - 07-02-2022, 10:26 PM
RE: Scottland authoritarianism - by 727Sky - 07-03-2022, 12:14 AM
RE: Scottland authoritarianism - by EndtheMadnessNow - 07-03-2022, 03:46 AM
RE: Scottland authoritarianism - by Freeborn - 07-03-2022, 12:55 PM