Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Senate gun control bill
(06-22-2022, 10:59 PM)Snarl Wrote: So ... they blow more of everyone's tax dollars. I guess there'll be more blown on the Red Flag 'incentivization for States to violate the 5th Amendment.

Only way we're ever getting our country back is by taking the money away from them. Or give all of their fiat dollars back to 'em and use our own methods of exchange.

Exactly. Learn barter. I don't pay Federal tax any more, because I don't make any government-controlled fiat currency. I got a Social Security statement a couple weeks ago, and it said:  wages earned in 2021 - 0.00 dollars. What's the tax percentage on nothing again?

Now would be the time to build a "ghost gun" or 5 for burial, so it could be retrieved in an emergency. When the Red Flaggers come to confiscate your legally owned shit, they can't take what they can't find, and you cannot be forced to speak. The penalties in the last version of the bill I read only cover the "illegality" of your recovery of the guns they take, and does not cover any guns they didn't know about to take.

The so-called 'red flag" laws violate, at the very least, the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Amendments. If that ain't a "red flag" proving the government has gone rogue and no longer obeys it's own laws, I dunno what is. As George Bush said, they believe the Constitution is "just a goddamned piece of paper". Actually, it's parchment, but let's not quibble over semantics when they violate it - whatever it is written on - with impunity.

"Red flag" laws involve warrantless searches and seizures, government "takings" without remuneration at all, much less fair remuneration, and a violation of the Second Amendment, all without due process. Remember, "due process" must be observed BEFORE the action is taken, not after, and so taking your shit and giving you a hearing 10 days down the road is a violation of Due Process. Arresting YOU for evaluation, but leaving your shit where it sits, is not illegal, but taking your shit and leaving you on the loose to wreak havoc on polite society after they piss you off well and truly by taking your shit without cause IS illegal. Both ways will separate you from your firearms, but only ONE is illegal according to the Constitution.

What "red flag" laws are is really nothing more than covert gun confiscation. It's their foot in the door.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Senate gun control bill - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-22-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: Senate Gun Control Bill - by Snarl - 06-22-2022, 10:59 PM
RE: Senate Gun Control Bill - by Ninurta - 06-23-2022, 03:37 AM
RE: Senate gun control bill - by Jinmi - 06-23-2022, 01:40 AM
RE: Senate gun control bill - by Ninurta - 06-23-2022, 03:40 AM
RE: Senate gun control bill - by MisterSpock - 06-23-2022, 04:18 AM
RE: Senate gun control bill - by ABNARTY - 06-23-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: Senate gun control bill - by Ninurta - 06-23-2022, 06:42 PM
RE: Senate gun control bill - by Ninurta - 06-23-2022, 10:28 PM