Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Elimiinate All Debt, Now!
(06-22-2022, 05:27 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I only have a mortgage, and one credit card that I am paying off with speed and determination.

The amount of coercion I am receiving in my mail box daily, and my email, is down right scary. They know all of my financial responsibilities, and they offer an amazing number of deals that requires reading the fine print.

There is a reason they want to keep you as a debt slave. It is not because they care about you.

Eliminate all debt. Live free.

Yep!

We have none.  Not even a car payment anymore.  The ranch, house, equipment, cars, everything...all paid for.  I don't even have a credit card, despite the thousands of offers I get.  Well, I do have a corporate card, but that doesn't count (heck, I probably need to check and see if that thing is still even valid.  Haven't used it for about 3 years...and even then it was for some trip to Gawd knows where!  Throw a dart a the globe and that's probably where I was headed).

The handwriting of slavery to debt was pretty obvious back in 2008.  Why then?  Because, that's when two things became abundantly clear (at least to me):
  1. The amount of the debt is irrelevant, it's the obligation from the amnesty that will enslave people, and...
  2. It was crystal clear that no one understands the creativity and number of ways that debt can be hidden, and/or painted up like pig which people will line up to throw money at because they think it is some golden panacea of hope.
After losing a half a lifetime's worth of investments which would have put us on easy street 10 years ago, we both said "No More!".  From that point forward every waking moment (and half the night) was spent paying down any and all debt.  I commented to my wife the other day...I've forgotten what a "vacation" even is.  I honestly have!  I don't even remember the last time I went on any sort of a vacation, not even for a single day.

Was it all worth it?

Oh HELL YA!!  (just see my other post about 'coming home').

Messages In This Thread
Elimiinate All Debt, Now! - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-22-2022, 05:27 AM
RE: Elimiinate All Debt, Now! - by FlyingClayDisk - 06-22-2022, 05:48 AM
RE: Elimiinate All Debt, Now! - by Brotherman - 06-22-2022, 05:48 AM
RE: Elimiinate All Debt, Now! - by Snarl - 06-22-2022, 11:14 PM
RE: Elimiinate All Debt, Now! - by Ninurta - 06-23-2022, 03:00 AM
RE: Elimiinate All Debt, Now! - by Chiefsmom - 06-23-2022, 10:28 PM
RE: Elimiinate All Debt, Now! - by guohua - 06-23-2022, 11:36 PM
RE: Elimiinate All Debt, Now! - by Chiefsmom - 06-23-2022, 11:48 PM