Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US Military collecting Russian RNA samples
(05-23-2022, 09:42 AM)SimeonJ Wrote: USA collect DNA samples from slavic population at least for a decade.
They have biolab in Bulgaria in the Military hospital in Sofia, where they perform experiments on soldiers.

But bioweapon which affects specific race is not real, right?

https://dilyana.bg/%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1...%81%D0%BF/

Also Dilyana Gaytandzhieva made a lot of research and visited bio labs in former USSR countries, also she showed the Bulgarian Weapons used in Syria. 

bone appetit.

The problem is some of the psychotic upper eschelons of military brass coupled with defense think-tanks like RAND Corp is their ego's are bigger than the world itself in continuous attempts to create that ultimate superior race of (transhuman/cyborg) soldiers.

[Image: hpL1ZDD.jpg]

I've seen a few Dilyana vids in English that you will not find on youtube. Here's one: "US DTRA funding of biological research labs in Ukraine / Dilyana Gaytandzhieva interview" on the Odysee platform.

Part 1 on Bitchute

The host is one of the best researchers I've come across in the medical mafia/Bioweapons/Virus topics.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Military collecting Russian RNA samples - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-23-2022, 04:42 PM