Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
US Military collecting Russian RNA samples
(05-23-2022, 12:50 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Gene Warfare

In a letter written by director of Russian DNA program Alexander Korobko demanding answers on the nature of the research, asking about potential ethnic bioweapons or psyop provocation. Here's a partial screencap:

[Image: XKcF8jk.jpg]
Why is the US Air Force collecting samples of Russian DNA?

History trying to repeat itself?

How stupid can they be to keep kicking a dead horse.

You do not have to be a genius to figure out that they will never be able to create a truly safe race eliminating weapon, because humans are not just one race.

You have dominate genes, but you also have those pesky little recessive genes, that are like a roulette wheel. You never know where that little ball will fall when you turn that wheel.

One of my grandmother's used to say, "you never know when the China man in the wood pile is going to stand up.'

She used to also say, "Mama's baby, Papa's maybe.

I have one of the most diverse families on this planet. I don't think one race or culture has been left out.

The only thing unique about my family, is that we know it. I am willing to bet that almost every other family on this planet has a China man in the wood pile, especially those that fight the hardest to keep their gene pool pure.

Letting loose a weapon to kill a specific gene pool would start a chain reaction that would out do the best horror sci-fi movie that was ever been made.

This woman's story is lurking in the background of almost every family. The only thing that may be different is where that stray or recessive gene originated.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Military collecting Russian RNA samples - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-23-2022, 12:38 PM