Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
U.S. researchers confirm that "Gulf War Syndrome" was caused by Sarin nerve gas
(05-16-2022, 09:13 AM)727Sky Wrote: It was agent orange that the government fought against admitting any cause of the troops sickness for many years avoiding any money for the sick.  A friend by the name of Bickel whom we helped get a job with the Airline died at age 43 after his nails turned to mush and his liver failed.. That was another low point in my life when I once again realized troops fight for their fellow troops and units while all are just useful pawns to those who control the money and send young people to fight their wars with empty promises.

I think every vet reaches that conclusion sooner or later.  It's worse if you're doing it for almost no coin at all.  It's also sad so many bonds you'd think would last a lifetime ... dissolve when you're not looking.

My time in the Middle East and Africa (as a contractor) shed a different light on the USA's wars.  Being able to walk away, if the money or working conditions aren't right, isn't what military service is all about though.  Contractors changed the battlefield.

Had an encounter with a very angry LTC over there.  He told me we were making relationships with the local pop impossible.  I always thought we kept the local pop from making him dead (or a POW).  I see him around here time-to-time.  I don't know if he remembers me exactly or not.  Don't much care.

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. researchers confirm that "Gulf War Syndrome" was caused by Sarin nerve gas - by Snarl - 05-16-2022, 11:57 AM