Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York.
(05-16-2022, 12:01 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-16-2022, 07:20 AM)Ninurta Wrote: And I dispute the New York governor's BS claim that he used "enhanced magazines", and call bullshit on it. The standard magazine for a Bushmaster XM-15 is 30 rounds. The police have stated that he fired 50 rounds total, and I saw him change magazines in the video, so it looks to me like he had standard magazines, not "enhanced magazines". she made a point of saying "enhanced magazines" are illegal in New York. Is she fucking nuts? Focusing on a magazine as if shooting 13 innocent people isn't even an issue?

Who gives a shit what he shot them with - shouldn't the fact that he SHOT innocent folks be the focus?

New Yorkers be crazy. just like Commiefornians.

There is a method to their madness. They will spin these events with such force that they will end up in the stratosphere.

Nothing the government does is for the good of the people. The sooner we own up to this single truth, the sooner we can start removing ourselves from the quicksand we are stuck in.

There is no knight in shining armor coming to rescue us. The only thing coming, is indeed riding on a horse, and there are four of them.

Doesn't matter how much the gooberment doesn't like our guns.  It'll take a serious mood swing to initiate a gun grab.  The gooberment dorked that up to ... desensitizing people by embellishing minor incidents.

Somebody has to take this argument apart: If law-abiding citizens give up their guns ... only criminals will keep them.

The sole purpose of government is ensuring/insuring the rights of The People.  We'd probably get back to that right quick if we imposed highly restrictive term limits ... and went back to an unsalaried Congress. We let our politicians and political parties be bought-off ... and that should be added into the definition of Treason ... and dealt with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York. - by Snarl - 05-16-2022, 12:15 PM