Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York.
(05-15-2022, 10:23 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: I am back to carrying when out in public again. Its was as if he is just playing some video game the way he nonchalantly puts rounds into people. I don't know anymore. I have seen some sick stuff in my time. I was in Somalia with the Marine Corps. This though really upsets me.

Is that you, CB?

I found the reason it was so reminiscent of the Christchurch shootings. This miscreant idolized the Christchurch shooter, and sought to emulate him. So much so that a full 28% of his manifesto was directly plagiarized from him, just changing out "Muslims" for "Blacks".

100 pages of the 180 pages was dedicated to what kit he was going to wear and what weapons he was going to use, and a detail of the plan for that attack. And by dedicated to kit and clothing, I mean right down to describing the underwear he was going to wear for it. It was mostly a "me, me, me, lookit ME!" document.

Now with the church shootup in Cali today, I'm beginning to sense a pattern with a plan. Coincidentally enough, the idjit in Buffalo claims he was entirely radicalized over the internet... what great timing to attempt to support BidenHarris' Ministry of Truth! But that just has to be a coincidence, right? RIGHT?

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York. - by Ninurta - 05-16-2022, 12:37 AM