Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York.
(05-15-2022, 10:21 PM)Wookiep Wrote: I just gotta say I HATE the term "hate crime". ALL murder is hate. And it's a dumb thing to say.

Second, they are saying this was race motivated. Ok. But I watched the video and I'm pretty sure the first person he killed was a white woman. Maybe I didn't see it right, but I'm not watching it again. If there were a lot of Black people killed maybe it was in a black neighborhood, I dunno but I'm SICK of the media constantly trying to start a race war. Just like they're trying to start WWIII. Well I say get the fucking thing over with. I'm sick of this slow roll nonsense where they try to make it not seem obvious or something. WELL ITS OBVIOUS so let's get this shit over with shall we?

Finally, get ready for dems calling for more gun control blah blah blah, this is the same shit every single time.

I like to think that it is pretty damn hard to build a brick house if you don't have any bricks.

Social media is a great tool for normalizing the abnormal.

It is not that we don't we recognize bullshit when we see it, it is that we often choose to ignore the smell when they package it up in paper cups, cover it with sprinkles, and label it something that is avant-garde.

Their plan will not make it off the ground, it we just call bullshit out when you see it.

Refuse to touch the ball, let alone not play the game. Disengage when necessary. And kill the fear. Bravery is going to be required to do what is right.

We have to deal with the fact the reset will be painful, whether you walk off the plank, or if they push you off. The end result will be exactly the same.

The only likely difference is that on your way down, before you hit the pavement, you will either scream, "How could you?!" or "Fuck You!'

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-15-2022, 10:49 PM