Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York.
(05-15-2022, 07:20 PM)AmericanBuffalo Wrote: I just watched a six and a half minute livestream of the shooting. Disgusting! What a fucking coward! So much a fucking coward he couldn't shoot himself. He is scared to die fucking pile of shit! I would be more than happy to introduce this asshole to his maker and I would do it with my fists!! I have the link for this if you can stomach it. Innocent people shot for being at the store by this incel pile of shit! I am incensed!!

https://files.catbox.moe/8q1fys.mp4

go at your own risk, lots of buffering. Eerily similiar to the livestream from Christchurch.

I have nothing to say that will make sense out of this.

"The Purge" and "A Clockwork Orange", comes to mind.

This is a door that do not want to open.

Most communities in America are made up of hard working people that just want to live their lives without drama, a lot of peace, and a bit of joy. There is no room for this kind of insanity, and if that Pandora's box is opened, hope may not be able to make it out of the box in time to prevent a lot of heartache, and a bunch of lost children.

This is beast we cannot feed.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8 Or More Dead In Mass Shooting In New York. - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-15-2022, 08:05 PM