Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Borgverse Bio Tattoos
Isn't it funny and shitty how many good tech ideas are a threat if not downright evil because of how everything is abused and weaponized?
How many instances in this world do you see a digital device where none was needed? A tracking feature or invasive app on a phone or computer where it's otherwise unnecessary? (glad I don't use a "smart" phone)

See where I'm going with this: A good idea, a tattoo that changes color based on your health. Like Pretty Litter for cats. But wait.

What else are they going to add to it that is medically or functionally unnecessary, but somehow gives "them" an advantage, whether it be financial, control, or both?
Let's see. If I were one of the evil ones, I'd go for... tracking technology. Check. Connect it to a smart phone. Check I'm sure. Connect it to the brain. Checkaroo. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Add this invention to the list of good ideas screwed up by big business (and big politics way deeper down).

I won't buy into this one. No way.

ETA anyone seen those libre commercials? The blood sugar doohickey that connects to a phone?
That's another one. I'd prefer something that monitors my blood sugar WITHOUT the wi-fi, thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Borgverse Bio Tattoos - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-14-2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Borgverse Bio Tattoos - by ChiefD - 05-14-2022, 09:06 PM
RE: Borgverse Bio Tattoos - by Servovenford - 05-14-2022, 09:18 PM
RE: Borgverse Bio Tattoos - by Snarl - 05-16-2022, 01:50 AM