Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Borgverse Bio Tattoos
Wearables, Health Tech, IoT, AI, Nanotech, AVR

[Image: bu0gZzk.jpg]
https://twitter.com/gigadgets_/status/15...7426791425

No need to hack your brain when you will gladly give us control, even your thoughts. The best part is many will stand in line to get one.

The quiet part they said aloud:

[Image: X6Wdi4G.jpg]

Technology being developed by a team of researchers in Germany are developing tattoos that change color according to the body’s levels of glucose and albumin or its pH. Backed by none other than Klaus Schwab.

Color-Changing Tattoos May Change the Way We Monitor Health Issues (from 2019)

I suppose there is some good benefits, but in this era I trust none of it, especially given how everything is being weaponized against us.

Late entry:

This is an excerpt from Klaus Schwab's book, "The Fourth Industrial Revolution"...

Quote:Smart tattoos and other unique chips could help with identification and location. Implanted devices will likely also help to communicate thoughts normally expressed verbally through a “built-in” smart phone, and potentially unexpressed thoughts or moods by reading brainwaves and other signals.

The shift in action
– Digital tattoos not only look cool but can perform useful tasks, like unlocking a car, entering mobile phone codes with a finger-point or tracking body processes.

According to a WT VOX article: “Smart Dust, arrays of full computers with antennas, each much smaller than a grain of sand, can now organize themselves inside the body into as-needed networks to power a whole range of complex internal processes. Imagine swarms of these attacking early cancer, bringing pain relief to a wound or even storing critical personal information in a manner that is deeply encrypted and hard to hack. With smart dust, doctors will be able to act inside your body without opening you up, and information could be stored inside you, deeply encrypted, until you unlock it from your very personal nano network.”

Can you imagine having a nano sized computer brain & network inside you?!! All this is part of the transhumanism agenda. The elites are using perfectly innocent transgender people as tools, until they no longer serve their purpose and will be discarded like cannon fodder.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Oh hell no! Like you said, maybe there are good things for this. I think they (whoever “they” are) need to have more control over this kind of stuff. I will not be lining up for this at all, nope!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]
Isn't it funny and shitty how many good tech ideas are a threat if not downright evil because of how everything is abused and weaponized?
How many instances in this world do you see a digital device where none was needed? A tracking feature or invasive app on a phone or computer where it's otherwise unnecessary? (glad I don't use a "smart" phone)

See where I'm going with this: A good idea, a tattoo that changes color based on your health. Like Pretty Litter for cats. But wait.

What else are they going to add to it that is medically or functionally unnecessary, but somehow gives "them" an advantage, whether it be financial, control, or both?
Let's see. If I were one of the evil ones, I'd go for... tracking technology. Check. Connect it to a smart phone. Check I'm sure. Connect it to the brain. Checkaroo. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

Add this invention to the list of good ideas screwed up by big business (and big politics way deeper down).

I won't buy into this one. No way.

ETA anyone seen those libre commercials? The blood sugar doohickey that connects to a phone?
That's another one. I'd prefer something that monitors my blood sugar WITHOUT the wi-fi, thanks.
(05-14-2022, 09:18 PM)Servovenford Wrote: Isn't it funny and shitty how many good tech ideas are a threat if not downright evil because of how everything is abused and weaponized?

Q: Did you have something to do with creating this evil?

A: Yes, but it was my job.  I was just doing my jooooooobbbbb.