Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Spy War on Humanity & $$$
(04-23-2022, 11:32 PM)fishertail Wrote: When personal surveillance devices (smart phones and cell phones in general) first came out, I had one for a short amount of time. I saw how it worked. The "essentials" that hooked everyone, you know, tip calcs, social media, weather apps, etc etc etc I realized weren't so essential but all my peers were just so dog gone fascinated by them they just wouldn't put them down. The gov't loves that! It's a dream come true for the agencies.
I lived so many years without those "essentials". I was fine then. I did not need them. Nice to have? Ok sure yes
Need?
Gosh naw.
What I get a kick out of is the watches. Plain old tracking wrist bands... and people pay big bucks to wear the darn things all over town!

Yeah and here is the kicker. When they are looking at a thousand persons of interest, the one without the watch is the easier to spot.

Just like when they send the drones to fly over your community. The houses that are dark, are easier to spot then all those that are all lit up.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Spy War on Humanity & $$$ - by fishertail - 04-23-2022, 11:32 PM
RE: The Spy War on Humanity & $$$ - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-23-2022, 11:37 PM
RE: The Spy War on Humanity & $$$ - by Ninurta - 04-24-2022, 12:24 AM