Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any suggestions and help appreciated, buying pistol
I daily carry a Springfield Armory Hellcat 9mm. Very similar to the P365 but I liked the grip angle and general feel and pointability of the Hellcat over the 365. It also has a small red dot on it which can be beneficial with old eyes like mine but you need to practice and get confident with finding the dot but you shoot with both eyes open which is definitely a bonus. It has a small stubby grip with the flush 11rd mag but you can get both 13 and 15rd extended that also extend the grip so you can tailor it a bit. I generally carry the 11rnd in it since it offers the shorted grip length and thus easiest to conceal but carry a 13rnd spare in my pocket.

Even though the micro 9’s are awesome for size and capacity they are not for everyone and I highly advise shooting one before making a decision. They have short barrels and can be snappy recoil wise but once comfortable they are hard to beat for the size vs firepower equation. And this is coming from a 1911 snob. Good luck on the quest.
"Earth - Mostly Harmless" ~ The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any suggestions and help appreciated, buying pistol - by CJinTX - 04-24-2022, 08:35 PM