Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Myths"of Vampires in Eastern Europe and related Soul-Astral-Information Matrix
(04-23-2022, 04:15 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-23-2022, 01:52 AM)SimeonJ Wrote: They have found many different variants of such vampire corpses. One was found with steal pole in the area of the heart. And the pole was attached to a chain.

Another thing I forgot to add about soul light balls: such cases where quite common till 1960. 
There should be some correlation here which I am not able to find.

Here you go. This video is from a thread I made here about some strange goings on around my house. This video of a ball of light was captured by one of my security cameras last 14 November, just before 1 AM. I tried to replicate it with a 500mW green laser a couple of weeks ago, without success. The video I shot of the laser on that same camera just showed a tiny dot. and there is no angle that anyone could stand with a spotlight to replicate it and all of the maneuvers - it comes to the camera, then goes off screen and reappears 180 degrees away from the camera at the other end of the yard away from the camera. If anyone had been doing that with a spotlight, we would be able to see them standing in the yard at the pivot point for the light. I'm still stumped. I dunno what it was.

My grandmother once told me a story of a "ball of fire" she saw fly around and then "roll" into a neighbor's house through the roof, and that neighbor died that night, but no one died here the night of 14 Nov 2021.

That does not look like a ball of light.

It looks like something that was luminous, swimming through the air.

I saw a movie a long while back, that showed some glowing creatures swimming through the air at night. I wonder if this is where they got the idea.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Myths"of Vampires in Eastern Europe and related Soul-Astral-Information Matrix - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 04-23-2022, 04:52 AM