Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Tech company will implant payment chip into your hand
(04-13-2022, 09:13 PM)NoAngels Wrote: There is no market for this, I guess the Elon musk worshippers would do it for their saviour but for everyone else, no way

With smart phones and watches you don’t need your card anyway 

The English and polish team doing this are fucking idiots, cyber punk tech nerds

Not so sure about that. Nowadays all they have to do is pay the right "social influencers" to make it look and sound cool and all the little idiot wannabes will jump on board.

I can also remember when most people scoffed at debit cards and cashless transactions, then later scoffed at the idea of chips in debit and credit cards.  They also thought there was no market for it- now most people use them without a second thought. It's just natural progression Eventually (maybe in our lifetime, maybe not) smart phones and watches wont even be necessary and will become a thing of the past.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tech company will implant payment chip into your hand - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-13-2022, 10:32 PM