Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't know what to say here.... ATS seems to be down
(04-07-2022, 12:39 AM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(04-07-2022, 12:30 AM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote:
(04-07-2022, 12:22 AM)kdog Wrote:
(04-06-2022, 11:53 PM)DontTreadOnMe Wrote:
(04-06-2022, 11:43 PM)kdog Wrote: minusculebonker  BTW , it has been happening to other sites to off and on.
Like?  Other forums?  CNN?  Fox? 
I could see DNS, I guess. Is there anyway to know that?

But, after the 4 Days of Darkness......

GLP has been under attack and reddit has been having issues. Trinity at GLP said something about the Russians.

Thanks.  That's interesting what Trinity said about the Russians.  Hard to believe though as forums are probably the ONLY places that might be showing anything but the official war narrative.
I'd sooner believe something closer to home blocking sites. minusculespooked

Actually what he said was whatever they traced it to had names Russian this and Russian that but that in itself is odd even when it IS Russian hackers and seemed pretty convinced it was someone much closer to home. But I've been having problems for several days with most of the websites I habit. Even FB and Tophatter auctions keep freezing my computer up the last few days, horoscope websites down, e-mail acting sketchy, etc. Others are having similar problems.

hmmmmmmmm.
Even more interesting, thanks.

FWIW, GLP is up now.  At least 5 minutes ago, and loaded quickly.

ATS has been down or molasses in January for a couple of hours.
"I must not fear.  Fear is the mind-killer.  Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. 
I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.  And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.  Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain." Frank Herbert, Dune

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know what to say here.... ATS seems to be down - by DontTreadOnMe - 04-07-2022, 12:42 AM