Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I don't know what to say here.... ATS seems to be down
(04-03-2022, 11:40 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: [quote pid='82202' dateline='1649022972']
[quote pid='82197' dateline='1649018804']
ATS was the only forum I participated in before I came to Rogue Nation, mostly because it was where I cut my teeth, and because I had been there for so long. came to RN by invitation. I liked it here so I stayed, but I also stayed with ATS. With the most recent event, I was very disappointed in ATS, and I have had no desire to return to participating in the forum. I know I am not missed, since I was never that well received. 

There are many from ATS, that come here only when ATS is experiencing problems. We are their place of respite when ATS is down. We welcome them, with friendship and an attempt for comfort. I think most of us Rogues know that we are the red haired cousins. The place where you spend a few weeks in the summer, have a good time, then go back to the city, talk about them, both the good and the bad, then forget about them until summer rolls around again.

I don't have any qualms about about that. RN is not for everyone, and me personally, I like that, sinceI  I would not enjoy being here as much, if it was. Guess I am just being selfish. Do I have to line up for the whip? smallslavedriver

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wrote a thank you thread to RN on ats for their graciousness after ats went down, was removed because, for whatever reason.
Was a bit disappointed so am gradually making the change to RN
Seems they don’t like to share anything, makes me not want to share either

RN lacks the “flags”, I find the flagging of topics helpful when choosing what to browse, flags indicate importance effectively when the title is a bit vague
Also find ats current affair topics pretty good as opposed to here, no offence, just as I see it
I don’t watch msm so these forums are my main news source, bit strange when I think about it 

Anyway, not really missing ats, enjoying this community feel here as much if not more than ats, just miss flags and current affairs
I am grateful, not rocking the boat

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know what to say here.... ATS seems to be down - by Raggedyman - 04-04-2022, 05:58 PM