Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
who believes in the Giant Nephilites
(09-10-2016, 01:06 AM)guohua Wrote: ...Yes, Giants were real in my mind and the DNA results of those Skulls I think prove it.
Our Governments keep the Truth Hidden in Vaults or Destroyed.

Interesting stuff Mrs G.
(Some of the images included in the videos are known fakes, but that doesn't mean they ALL are!)

I'm not a great believer in The Bible. (Or other religious texts)
I'm dead against the way religion has been used to manipulate and control people.

BUT...

I do believe that many of the "stories" in the Bible were based on earlier tales, borrowed from earlier times - many from ancient Sumerian legends / tradition.
They may have been re-written and/or twisted to fit the narrative of the bible, but I believe that it is possible that some real, factual, historically accurate events may have been included in the original tales and that they may have survived, in some shape or form, through to modern versions of the bible.

There are ancient stories of "GIANTS" on every continent on Earth.
There are also DEFINITELY old newspaper articles which report Giant skeletons being found.
It is hard to rely on any one of these articles (because "sensation" sells! and many of them may have been misreported or exaggerated) but when viewed as a whole.... and repeatedly coming up against evidence which mysteriously goes "missing" as soon as any official organisation gets involved.... I have to suspect that there is "something" going on, and that there is a definite sense of some form of manipulation of our human history.

I think I lean towards the ancient stories being, not about "Gods", but about visitors with technology and powers beyond ancient man's understanding. (Or possibly scattered remnants of previous human civilisations which had reached advanced stages of technological development before being wiped out in some global disaster - either of their own making or natural (comet strike etc)).

The "Giants" could have been the visitors themselves, or the "offspring" of them and us, or the result of their experiments to try and replicate themselves by manipulating our DNA with theirs etc.

Any official recognition of this type of event would create a paradigm-shifting admission that we are not "alone", and that all religions are essentially wrong.
TPTB could never do that, so that's why I do believe that any real evidence of this would be suppressed or "lost".

G

Messages In This Thread
who believes in the Giant Nephilites - by guohua - 09-10-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: who believes in the Giant Nephilites - by gordi - 09-10-2016, 09:18 AM