Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Female Swimmer in Tears ... Forced Out by Trans Swimmer
(03-23-2022, 02:35 AM)guohua Wrote: @"TDDA" 
That was a lot of pain.
Sorry.

What I understand or believe is, you can choose your parents but if you want to be the sex you were, then choose Wisely, don't be in a Hurry.

I am also told or believe you don't have to return, you can stay and look after those here you Love and Care Fore.
You can play the Hunting a home or what ever, you can be with others and just relax.
We don't believe in Heaven or Hell.

I believe neither in Heaven or Hell, I just did not want to modify/butcher that tale too much. We already experience both in changing intensity and it's what we make it to be and get out of it. We are the factor for others to experience one of the two extremes and anything in between, IMHO. 

It's the little things in life we can do that cost us almost no energy, only our time and goodwill. And if it's just lending a smile to a stranger or a helping hand to someone that struggles physically or mentally. It's these things that remind people good is still out there and encourages others to pass it on. I think the judgement many fear to experience after death, will come from within. 

Using two extremes:
People with high standards will maybe see the few bad deeds and weight them more than their good deeds.
People with low standards will maybe think like "well I was not that bad but I know I was not that good either".

The difference may lie in the amount of iterations / rebirths experienced already and the ability to forgive yourself. The latter is not that easy though, because forgiving oneself for something can only really happen if one can say: 

"What I did was bad/unjust, I reflected on it. Instead of looking for excuses what made me do it, I now understand the reasons and have worked out a solution. I can make sure it will not happen again, therefor I can forgive myself"

This is not the same as receiving forgiveness for me. The two can happen in parallel and unrelated to each other. It doesn't mean one should have a clean consciousness without being forgiven by the one we did unjust, though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Female Swimmer in Tears ... Forced Out by Trans Swimmer - by TDDA - 03-23-2022, 03:03 AM