Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Female Swimmer in Tears ... Forced Out by Trans Swimmer
(03-19-2022, 06:43 AM)Freija Wrote: My stance on this is if a genuinely pre-transsexual male trans child, i.e a trans girl has undergone puberty suppression and has socially transitioned, there will be no physical advantages to speak of and to aid their social development, it is to their benefit to be as integrated as possible with their female peers including participating in girl’s sports etc. but admittedly, this is pretty rare. These kids deserve to live as much of a normal life as possible and excluding them because of their condition can have negative implications.

I will add in another fact that modern trans ideology strives to suppress… research has noted that genuinely gender dysphoric pre-transsexual children typically exhibit a clustering of unique physical traits not demonstrated in the also rans such as being slight of build, fine boned and neoteny, characteristics the 6’1” Lia Thomas doesn’t exhibit by any stretch of the imagination.

Furthermore, I feel if someone has ever participated on a boy’s sports team, they should be excluded from participating on a girl’s team regardless of testosterone levels or whatever and if they do, they should be excluded from the results or records.

In summary, I understand both sides of this issue and with the exceptions noted, think trans people have no place participating in sports where biological differences are a factor. I am a bigot.

This. It's pretty much exactly my thoughts on the matter.

That Lia individual looks a lot like Jethrine Bodine, Jethro's twin sister on the Beverly hillbillies also played by Max Baer. Lia in no way resembles any of the trans girls I've ever seen, and @"Freija" has put her finger on the reasons why. Merely "feeling pretty" or wanting to compete against folks you can dominate rather than against folks you can't quite successfully compete with does not make a transwoman, in my book. There has to be more.

Just because one is weak in comparison with other males, that does not mean they make a fine candidate for female.

I cannot look at a picture of that individual and think, "yeah, might be a girl" because I se nothing feminine in the image at all Nothing. I've known GUYS who would stand a better chance of passing as women, and had no desire to. So I cannot think of Thomas as a girl, and it would be dishonest of me to refer to them as one, knowing there is nothing on this planet that could make me believe.

There are genuine trans women on Earth, and I personally believe that what Thomas is trying to do spits in the face of every one of them, and sets their cause back a century or more.

That can't be good for progress.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Female Swimmer in Tears ... Forced Out by Trans Swimmer - by Ninurta - 03-19-2022, 08:24 AM