Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The last thing out of Pandora's box
(12-20-2021, 06:17 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Leaders own the outcomes of their decisions. They dust themselves off when they fall short, reevaluate, and try again. When things go wrong, they look at themselves first. Did I do something wrong? They promote teamwork, not division. 

Leaders have a completely different mindset than the self-righteous blamers. 

They are also dangerous to those who chose to sway by manipulation and deceit. There is something organic about human leadership that sets it apart from manufactured BS. The non-leaders know it instantly and will gravitate to it if left undisturbed. That's why we see them smeared and lied about at every opportunity. They would shepherd the flock to a better place, not the most beneficial for the few slinging the untruths.

I believe that is very true. Leadership is organic, and appears to be inborn, and people recognize it if left to their own devices, and cluster around it. Oh sure, there are any number of books and courses purporting to teach one leadership, but most or all fall short when that spark is not within an individual to begin with, when it is not there to be nurtured by the "education" in leadership.

It also seems true that parasites are quickest to recognize it, and do all in their leech-like power to snuff it out or cover it up from the eyes of the masses they would attempt to lead.

The net result of that, I think, is that we have no leaders currently in power. Instead, we have only manipulative parasites at the head of an ever growing mass of other parasites.

We are on auto-pilot. there is no one at the steering wheel.

Leadership may also be relative. For example, this critter recognized me of all people as the leader of his pack, but strictly speaking, I have no urges to lead anyone any where any more, and so am no kind of "leader" in the strictest sense of the word.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10532]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
The last thing out of Pandora's box - by PLOTUS - 12-18-2021, 05:47 PM
RE: The last thing out of Pandora's box - by Ninurta - 12-20-2021, 07:19 PM