Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The last thing out of Pandora's box
From time to time i occasionally had some hope, now i dont feel so .

The basic structure of society is based that the larger portion of people who have no idea about anything use voting in elections, or use influence in goverment/county level , which is basicly same as incompetent people run a company.....that`s why everything has failed, and will fail again and again. 

The sheeple masses ,brainless zombies influence too much everything ..so as long this will continue like this, i cant see much hope.

Maybe just one hope, divine intervention.....but cant know the timing,so dont much help now.

The current events now may be also because the system is allready a failure economically , and TPTB want to hide their failure, enter the great reset

What is the Motive

Quote:The MOTIVE is to default on all government debts and to hide their failure, Schwab is presenting this as you will own nothing and be happy because governments will erase all debt. Pension will be replaced by Guaranteed Basic Income.

Quote:So while everyone argues over COVID, vaccines, COVID passports, and lockdowns, the real plot is never discussed. This is what 2032 is all about. It is the end of an era that began with Keynesian Economics and the Great Depression. Part of Schwab’s 2030 agenda is to end democracy they call “populism” for we are too stupid to know what is best for us, when it is all about them retaining power.

The system itself is enemy, because it is run by wrong people who are not loyal to people, but are 100% loyal to TPTB .

Messages In This Thread
The last thing out of Pandora's box - by PLOTUS - 12-18-2021, 05:47 PM
RE: The last thing out of Pandora's box - by Kenzo - 12-20-2021, 07:18 AM